Why the Drake 'ghostwriting' scandal isn't a scandal at all.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:snoop:

Read long articles from non-Hip Hop heads about Hip Hop, brehs.
Shyt never fails...these "hiphop heads" always looking for validation from non-hiphop entities
...Oh shyt, this singer bytch made a version of a popular trap song...
...Oh shyt, part time hiphop OR very limited hiphop coverage mainstream publication top 10 rappers list...
I have yet to hear the same need for validation from non-hiphop towards hiphop entities

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Do not let these clowns dictate the rules in OUR culture. I'm not reading none of that bullshyt. They can try to rewrite history all they want....it don't mean shyt.

Was getting lined up earlier bruh. nikkas are disappointed.

They trynna change the game but it aint working at all.

Son has been exposed.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
You dudes are lost. The Treach wrote the lyrics for "Jump, Jump" by Kriss Kross. Ice Cube wrote for damn near everybody on NWA. I just don't see why you guys are so hung up over this shyt. But regurgitate rappers' ducktales like gospel. Drake likes to collaborate. So what? No one has yet produced a reference track or lyric sheet where Drake spit an entire verse verbatim.

Even then why should I care?

You dudes are literally :sadcam: it suppose to be his words.
lol why are you even in the booth telling hip hop heads they shouldn't care about who writes rhymes? maybe you should be in a forum that caters to pop music so you can post with like-minded posters...breh seriously gtfoh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
lol why are you even in the booth telling hip hop heads they shouldn't care about who writes rhymes? maybe you should be in a forum that caters to pop music so you can post with like-minded posters...breh seriously gtfoh
The skies are falling and walls are closing in. What are you to do because of rapper didn't write every single bar? Only if we were this passionate and invested in world hunger.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
CKzFMNgWUAA7t4C.jpg:large

"no woman ever had me star struck"

I wonder how many tears are soaked into his pillows while he goes to sleep every night knowing meek is pipin nicki....

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i gotta feeling ppl already knew n gave him a pass, hell he's a jewish canadian who got his start as an actor on degrassi, that should have let ppl know right there what was up with him.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
naomizeichner.jpeg

:scust:at this bish
:scust:at this bish's opinion
:scust:at OP quoting this bishe's article
I thought that she was Prince Michael "Blanket" Jackson II for a second
:whew:. Btw I'll listen to Blankets opinion on hip hop before hers:birdman: