Why the feds ain't shyt: DHS was aware 21 Savage charges were expunged

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Was his label aware of this? I mean his still got a few years of making money for them, before they throw him on the rapper trashheap

I would have thought they would have had lawyers working on this

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Coli has some of the most uneducated people in the world posting here.
Don't bother correcting or talking facts just laugh at the bullshyt and keep it moving.
Youre wasting you're time trying to rationalize with these idiots

Stop with the condescension, you know that they mean descendants of American slavery .

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Expungement Basics - FindLaw
Are Expunged Records Completely Gone?

An expunged arrest or conviction is not necessarily completely erased, in the literal sense of the word. An expungement will ordinarily be an accessible part of a person's criminal record, viewable by certain government agencies, including law enforcement and the criminal courts.This limited accessibility is sometimes referred to as a criminal record being "under seal." In some legal proceedings, such as during sentencing for any crimes committed after an expungement, or in immigration / deportation proceedings, an expunged conviction that is "under seal" may still be considered as proof of a prior conviction.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Gay ass, liberal, flag wavin, sjw twitter nikkas fukkin disgust me. Captain Planet ass nikkas. Half of these trannies is in Canada somewhere worried about American affairs. How shyt is your country when you have to obsess over others like reality TV. The African American nikkas that cosign them just want to be loved by somebody, sweet ass nikkas. I hate twitter nikkas.