Why they give D’Lo Brown a 2Pac bandana in 2003???

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This is around the time I checked out from the E and didn’t return until after Benoit won the Rumble…

No way in hell could I have taken Officer Friendly seriously as what Coke Boy deemed a thug…

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't this the start of him joining Teddy Long until they gave it to Rodney Mack and did the white boy challenge?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't this the start of him joining Teddy Long until they gave it to Rodney Mack and did the white boy challenge?
Had to be the very beginning. I also feel like I may be misremembering a portion of the storyline as far as the order, cause I remember Rodney Mack slamming a car door on D’Lo and joining Cena on Smackdown as Redd Dogg.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Had to be the very beginning. I also feel like I may be misremembering a portion of the storyline as far as the order, cause I remember Rodney Mack slamming a car door on D’Lo and joining Cena on Smackdown as Redd Dogg.
from wiki:

Brown returned to television on the April 28, 2002, episode of Heat, losing to Eddie Guerrero. For the rest of the year, Brown mostly wrestled on Heat, did a little bit of commentary on the show, and even started a brief feud with Raven. In late 2002, Theodore Long retired as a WWE referee and managed D'Lo, who had complained about acts of racism during his matches. D'Lo started Long's group Thuggin' and Buggin' Enterprises which eventually turned into a group of African Americans who worked an angle in which they felt they were victims of racism and were being held down by the "white man." With Long's managerial services, D'Lo Brown went undefeated for several weeks.[6]

Brown faced Booker T in a losing effort on the February 10, 2003, episode of Raw. His involvement with Thuggin' and Buggin' Enterprises was brought to a close when footage was shown on the February 16 episode (taped February 10) of Heat of Theodore Long kicking D'Lo Brown to the curb and introducing his replacement Rodney Mack.[6] He was then released from his WWE contract on February 14, 2003.[6]

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
from wiki:

Brown returned to television on the April 28, 2002, episode of Heat, losing to Eddie Guerrero. For the rest of the year, Brown mostly wrestled on Heat, did a little bit of commentary on the show, and even started a brief feud with Raven. In late 2002, Theodore Long retired as a WWE referee and managed D'Lo, who had complained about acts of racism during his matches. D'Lo started Long's group Thuggin' and Buggin' Enterprises which eventually turned into a group of African Americans who worked an angle in which they felt they were victims of racism and were being held down by the "white man." With Long's managerial services, D'Lo Brown went undefeated for several weeks.[6]

Brown faced Booker T in a losing effort on the February 10, 2003, episode of Raw. His involvement with Thuggin' and Buggin' Enterprises was brought to a close when footage was shown on the February 16 episode (taped February 10) of Heat of Theodore Long kicking D'Lo Brown to the curb and introducing his replacement Rodney Mack.[6] He was then released from his WWE contract on February 14, 2003.[6]

I remember absolutely none of this. I thought Teddy Long started Thuggin and Bugging with Mack.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjlol:
s-l400.jpg
He was also doing this
Breh, I think d-lo had the wildest collection of gimmicks ever now that we look at it

dfnninr-e9b0a0c6-ac36-4f60-ad67-1636093b48c9.png

57d1d6baf218d327-600x338.jpg

tumblr_pbsff119vg1sodzggo1_500.gif

USEIT2.jpg

images

Last edited: