Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Not really a coincidence with the jewelry rappers are known for wearing the same type of jewelry like the Jesus piece or them crosses nikkas wore back in the day

And if this was true..pac would have used it in like 10000000 interviews to prove why biggie was in the wrong.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
The line was actually "See me in the street, your jewelry, you can keep it, that be our little secret"
your 100% right i just liked my version better:ehh:
hxdCpt2.gif

But at the same time, it proves Big may have been "playing innocent" for the press, but "You and I know what's going on" :ohhh:
true but do i think Big knew pac was gonna get robbed right b4 he walked in Quad? the answer is still no

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
New York nikkas are biased

Nikkas like funk flex, Wendy Williams etc were dissing this nikka when he was in Clinton even journalist Kevin Powell had to admit to that

Just listen to why u turn on me he addressed the shyt
Wendy Williams started that rape rumor
wendy williams didnt start any rape rumor was been buzzin in the streets way before she brought that up on the radio. just seems from multiple people on here saying this thats where you out of towners heard of it first .

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Movie version of Pac & Jack

Look like they did their homework.....Above The Rim attire....got the timeline right:ehh:

Anybody else appreciate the fact that the movie wasn't done by a big name director? I'm tired of these nikkas hiring actors who don't look, dress, or sound anything like the person that they're supposed to be portraying and then telling the audience that it shouldn't matter because it's "artistic interpretation" and they're "capturing the spirit". It looks like they're actually doing the movie the way every fan wants to see it done for once. John Singleton would have had Tyrese playing Pac or some dumb shyt like that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Anybody else appreciate the fact that the movie wasn't done by a big name director? I'm tired of these nikkas hiring actors who don't look, dress, or sound anything like the person that they're supposed to be portraying and then telling the audience that it shouldn't matter because it's "artistic interpretation" and they're "capturing the spirit". It looks like they're actually doing the movie the way every fan wants to see it done for once. John Singleton would have had Tyrese playing Pac or some dumb shyt like that.

YEP.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...ortrayal-of-eazy-e-than-the-nwa-movie.436516/

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Or even worst, Marcc Rose.

A bunch of people hopped on his nutts after SOC, but I thought he made for a horrible Pac.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
alot of nikkaz didnt know pac was gettin leaned on daily in both rikers and clinton max they just heard "all eyez on me" and "7day theory" and ran with the:duck: he was giving them on wax but this was the reality OF WHERE ALOT OF HIS HATRED CAME FROM
I was thinking the same shid cuz he knew deep down he was selling his soul to get out fukking with Suge.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
alot of nikkaz didnt know pac was gettin leaned on daily in both rikers and clinton max they just heard "all eyez on me" and "7day theory" and ran with the:duck: he was giving them on wax but this was the reality OF WHERE ALOT OF HIS HATRED CAME FROM
I was thinking the same shid cuz he knew deep down he was selling his soul to get out fukking with Suge.