Why was Everyone in NYC Scared of Tru Life?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
this nygga was like the Mexican Suge Knight for rappers in NYC at the time.

-punched Camron, sent him hiding in Ohio with BuckeYeFever
-pretty much terrorized Jim Jones and the whole Dip Set crew.
-robbed and pistol whipped Mobb Deep's Queensbridge crew, had them runnin home naked and shyt.
-Jay Z hiring him as a Goon.
-was walkin around Harlem and NYC like he ran that muthafukka with his arragant ass yet hilarious video blogs

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
this nygga was like the Mexican Suge Knight for rappers in NYC at the time.

-punched Camron, sent him hiding in Ohio with BuckeYeFever
-pretty much terrorized Jim Jones and the whole Dip Set crew.
-robbed and pistol whipped Mobb Deep's Queensbridge crew, had them runnin home naked and shyt.
-Jay Z hiring him as a Goon.
-was walkin around Harlem and NYC like he ran that muthafukka with his arragant ass yet hilarious video blogs
so u made another NY thread make a e40 thread get of our dikk :pachaha: and as usual its :snoop: worthy

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
i lowkey lost a little respect for cam's gangster after that shyt...never heard about any get back over it either

i remember 50 clownin him for it on 106 said ask tru life where cam is..he jsut socked him in the eye lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
might get out round feb. next year:ehh:

Dude was actually cool wit Future random is it might seem,shame he was locked up and didn't get to ride that movement while everything Future jumped on was hot:banderas:...dude was comedy,music was :patrice:?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not everyone, he had friends (Maino, Saigon is his best friend), but he was wild and the Ghetto Inmates, his crew, are crazy. Puerto Ricans in NY run like 300 deep shyt and all them nikkas cousins and shyt.

Tru was a real goon though, half the shyt he did to nikkas y'all ain't even hear about.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
i lowkey lost a little respect for cam's gangster after that shyt...never heard about any get back over it either

i remember 50 clownin him for it on 106 said ask tru life where cam is..he jsut socked him in the eye lol

I mean, Tru Life used to be their muscle, there's really nothing Cam could do. When the Junior Mafia chased them out the Rucker, Jones called JoJo Capone who called Tru Life to handle that for them.