Why was Greg so useless in the last season of Everybody Hates Chris?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I've been thinking about making this thread for a while, but it needs to be said. Greg was a shyt character in season four of Everybody Hates Chris.

Was he bad every episode? No, but for 90% of the season, he was. It was just him complaining and whining about everything while mostly being :yeshrug: towards Chris' problems. Here's some of his worst moments:

-Getting kicked out of the Bronx Academy of Science, then spending the whole episode being pissed at Chris because he has a date to the homecoming dance and he works for the football team. Meanwhile, he just gets depressed because he blew his opportunity to do something better with his life. Chris is out here making moves, and all you can do is hate? :scust: Plus, Chris had to miss the dance to find Greg and talk some sense into him.

-In another episode, he's upset that he doesn't have his own identity and keeps trying to find one. He only stops when he realizes that Chris doesn't have an identity either. So he's okay with being mediocre as long as his best friend is. Meanwhile, Chris doesn't give a shyt and has bigger problems so he's like :francis: the whole time.

-In another episode, Chris runs him over by accident and he spends the whole time crying about it. You were in the middle of the street. Why didn't you move out of the way? Why were you standing there watching him drive like an idiot? Then you have the nerve to be mad at Chris because he almost killed you. :hhh:

-In the last episode, Greg says that if Chris had to repeat the tenth grade, he would have to stop talking to him. This is their last conversation. Greg telling Chris that it's been real and he would rather be alone than be friends with someone who got left back. The same person that held you down and gave you company for four/five years. :hhh:

If I didn't know any better, I would say Greg was trying to transition into his :mjpls: state and giving Chris hints that he was.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I've been thinking about making this thread for a while, but it needs to be said.Greg was a shyt character in season four of Everybody Hates Chris.

Greg was always sometimey, so his wishy washy, bytch like tendencies & behaviors as he aged were magnified, particularity in the last season.

-In the last episode, Greg says that if Chris had to repeat the tenth grade, he would have to stop talking to him. This is their last conversation. Greg telling Chris that it's been real and he would rather be alone than be friends with someone who got left back. The same person that held you down and gave you company for four/five years.

Even though that was real hoe ass shyt Greg said to Chris, to be fair (somewhat), Greg did put Chris up on game about the GED test & how passing it would be of benefit to him if he dropped out of school.

:manny:

If I didn't know any better, I would say Greg was trying to transition into his :mjpls: state and giving Chris hints that he was.

Agreed. And the fukked up thing is that Greg had nerve to think that hanging out with Chris (if he had to repeat the 10th) would somehow affect his social standing in High School when in reality Greg was a goofy nobody without a girlfriend & with no status.

:mjlol: