Why was Greg The Hammer Valentine ever a thing?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
He also had the chance to do it. Flair wanted him in JCP, I think they even thought about giving him Luger's spot. Now that opens up a whole different discussion but Valentine took the money and I can't blame him :manny:

:hhh:

Not that I'm a big Lex booster or anything although I do think he was pretty solid in the ring until he left for the WWF WBF, this sounds like a terrible fit and idea.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:hhh:

Not that I'm a big Lex booster or anything although I do think he was pretty solid in the ring until he left for the WWF WBF, this sounds like a terrible fit and idea.

I don't think it would've been that terrible, it would've certainly been different though. And yeah, Horsemen Luger and early 90's Luger was his best version, dude was pretty awesome during those years, he was easily carried by all the great talent JCP/WCW had.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I don't think it would've been that terrible, it would've certainly been different though. And yeah, Horsemen Luger and early 90's Luger was his best version, dude was pretty awesome during those years, he was easily carried by all the great talent JCP/WCW had.

It would have kind of been like when Ole came back in 89-90. shyt maybe that would have been the role Valentine would have had, but Ole was the OG and even he felt super out of place by then.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He had good classic in ring technical ability was counted for alot in the 80s and he sold really well...

He did the fall on ur face sell waaaaaay before Flair....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He was a 70s wrestler. Not that much to understand Ken Patera was remarkably boring in the old 80s tapes I used to watch but then on YouTube I saw 70s Patera with blonde hair and got it

Patera's entire heel run in the 80s was carried by being with Bobby Heenan....he was a terrible worker and was terrible on the mic...

Heenan carried so many guys that were in his stable..None of those body builder guys were great in the ring except Tony Atlas.....Another terrible body builder turned wrestler that comes to mind was Ted Arcidi :mjlol::hhh:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Fixed
latest
:mjlol: