Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
shyt still boggles my mind :mindblown:

It was my 3rd favorite project of 2012 behind GKMC & Rich Forever

The album had 2 singles with LOTS of radio play (Celebration & All That) both with two AMAZING samples, dope features and a good amount of radio play.

In addition, the album had possibly the GREATEST instrumental of all time :mindblown: With elite features to top it off

On top of all that, EVERY song on the album was a smash. I ain't finna post every song because that's way too much but listen to it when you get the chance. Game was still relevant in 2012, the album sold 86k first week which was decent by the 2012 standard, he was signed to a major label (Interscope) but WTF happened? Why didn't it get more love?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Game shoulda had a higher peak and a longer career in the spotlight.

He went overboard trying to end g unit and ended up making himself look corny in the process. Then he started stealing flows and the constant name dropping became obvious so people started seeing him as a joke.

Daps
Game hasn’t had a certified single since Hate It Or Love It
Game hasn’t had a popping single nationwide since One Blood

People say anything :russ:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Always said Game could rap.. I remember he did a mixtape a few yrs before this dropped a double mixtape at that and that shyt was so gotdamn fiah.. If he didn't run his mouth so much more people would fuc wit em cuz he a good ass rapper and he not repetitive like alot of these rappers.. He kills himself though