Why was Vegeta so bytch made against Broly

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ending still makes 0 fukkin sense to me

so when they're both finally full power, Goku punches Broly once in the gut and that's game.

What the fukk?

until i actually watched it, i kept thinking folks was talking about the dragon fist and i was like, that sounds very logical. Then watched it in disappointed that i was just a regular uppercut lol
That shyt was so anticlimatic for how much of a beast they made Broly. Kinda liked how they killed Bane in the Dark Knight Rises. Both villains deserved a much better death.
They seem to do that all the time in DBZ movies tho. They'll build the enemy up as the strongest in the universe for an hour & 25 min. Then, someone gets a super power up & defeats him in 20 sec. It kinda sucks :ld:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

so when they're both finally full power, Goku punches Broly once in the gut and that's game.

What the fukk?
That didn't make sense to me either until recently someone explained to me that Goku inadvertently used all of his power to punch Broly directly into spot where King Vegeta stabbed Broly when he was a baby... guess that was his weak spot

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That didn't make sense to me either until recently someone explained to me that Goku inadvertently used all of his power to punch Broly directly into spot where King Vegeta stabbed Broly when he was a baby... guess that was his weak spot
I just remember that from when I first watched the movie...case in point of why I should've rewatched it but I hope this movie opens the door for more in the future (Anything with Cooler in it)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Goku knew if he went 100% against Majin Vegeta, Vegeta would've basically not helped Goku anymore and if he went 100% against Cell that Gohan would've never reached his full potential.

If he went 100% against Kid Buu I believe, that his body would've been overly strained from SSJ3 and it would've just been SS2 Vegeta against Buu until Goku healed. Basically SS3 was last resort
Nah. If he had went 100% against majin vegita he would of had like 20min ti start on earth
that's why he ain't do it

Also he did go 100% against cell he knew he couldn't beat him. He fought cell first Because he wanted gohan to see cells fighting style

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Unlike Goku, Vegeta knows he won't win just becuz. Still better than the shyt they pull off nowadays with Ichigo and Naruto.

Piccolo was beasting in that movie low k. what was his powerlevel? :whoo:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Toriyama literally hated Vegeta and kept him around to make him the butt of his wicked sense of sadism :ufdup:

But we see past it :banderas:

Us who Stan the Prince of all Saiyans see through the pores and discover a great character chained down by a authors hate:smugbiden:

Toriyama tried hard to not make it that way but alas.....he's still greatness :umad:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Goku didn't even go full power super Saiyan against Cell, the stage that he showed Gohan in the Time Chamber that he prefers over "Ultra" Super Saiyan (the buff one)

Nah. If he had went 100% against majin vegita he would of had like 20min ti start on earth
that's why he ain't do it

Also he did go 100% against cell he knew he couldn't beat him. He fought cell first Because he wanted gohan to see cells fighting style

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: shyt aint canon anyway and Broly's one of the worst characters in the entire series. Got mad at the world because Kakarrot wouldn't stop crying:mjlol: bytchmade effeminate looking ass loser.

What the fukk?

A wack death for a wack character:blessed:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:rudy: shyt aint canon anyway and Broly's one of the worst characters in the entire series. Got mad at the world because Kakarrot wouldn't stop crying:mjlol: bytchmade effeminate looking ass loser.

A wack death for a wack character:blessed:

Don't speak about GAWD Broly. He was the last real Saiyan alive :ufdup: