Why Weren't Vito Corleone and Michael Corleone Womanizers?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why didn't Vito and Michael sleep with a lot of women once they got power. We see Fredo and Sonny sleeping around but Vito and Michael don't. How come? Didn't they have urges to sleep around like Fredo and Sonny?

Personally, I think they just had more impulse control. I think Vito and Michael enjoyed phukin….just with one woman.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vito came across as a one-woman family man, he spoke about the sanctity of family and lived by those words so I doubt he would step out on his wife.

Michael had Kay and Apollonia but was also very disciplined and in control of himself, womanizing would be beneath him and his idea of himself.

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Vito came across as a one-woman family man, he spoke about the sanctity of family and lived by those words so I doubt he would step out on his wife.

Michael had Kay and Apollonia but was also very disciplined and in control of himself, womanizing would be beneath him and his idea of himself.
those are the worst womanizers and they are clever, they hide it very well.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

This is the answer. Vito was raised by his moms too and wanted to treat a woman the way he wished his mom had been treated. Once he found her and they had kids, he believed in not breaking that bond.

Michael, who was a complete shyt, at least wanted to hold on to that ideal his father passed to him. He may not have been the best husband or dad, but he wanted to at least go through the motions. If the happy home was no longer happy, it wouldn’t be because of him fukking someone else.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Because they were leaders, bosses.

They weren't slaves to p*ssy.

You can't be or you'll never lead or be an effective boss of anything.

Sunny and Vito's problems go beyond p*ssy though. Neither were leadership material.