Why yall hopin the Dems select Gavin Newsome? That nikka worse than Biden! Look @ California 🤦🏽‍♂️ explain this please

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So SF is turning into what they claimed Detroit was/is? Are they trying to scapegoat the very black people they priced out of the city? :mjpls: Had a homie from Sacramento who moved to Alabama (:dahell::why:) with his girl, who also told me the same things that this post stated sans the Compton house. Never thought I'd hear that the great California would turn into a hellhole :mjcry:

Population decline
Homelessness
Highest tax rate
Unaffordable
SF
LA (skid row wtf)
Coli breh just posted a 2 bedroom house in COMPTON for almost $700k

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
So SF is turning into what they claimed Detroit was/is? Are they trying to scapegoat the very black people they priced out of the city? :mjpls: Had a homie from Sacramento who moved to Alabama (:dahell::why:) with his girl, who also told me the same things that this post stated sans the Compton house. Never thought I'd hear that the great California would turn into a hellhole :mjcry:
We got a lot of deniers/delusional folks in this thread right now.

Daps
but Trump is an NYC, limousine liberal trust fund baby, who spent his entire life cheating on his wives and donating to the Clintons :mjlol:

im obviously not downplaying how republicans can shyt on california, because i do it myself. but Newsom would smack Trump around too

plus, Trump's vanity and insecurity would eat him alive having to run against Newsom. it would just be news cycle after news cycle of reporters talking about Newsom beating Trump with suburban women :mjlol:

White women love Trump not Newsom, come on you know this :mjlol:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Cali has had those same issues for years (capitalism) but since we all 6 cert 6 figure there’s not a better place in the US to live and clearly the other rich mfers in the US know that too :pachaha:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
California is the greatest state in the nation

please stay your broke ass out
Cali has had those same issues for years (capitalism) but since we all 6 cert 6 figure there’s not a better place in the US to live and clearly the other rich mfers in the US know that too :pachaha:

:francis:

" Now it was once said by a known OG
"Always tryna come up", and yeah, that's the key
Uh, 'cause where Im from, it's like a curse
'Cause see once in a lifetime, everybody did some dirt
I guess it got to me the same
So at the age of 15, I entered the dope game
I had my game locked up tight
In the day I went to school, but I clock all night
And when I went to class, I always feel asleep
But I was out like a motherfukker, if somebody beeped
My teacher said, "Boy, can't it wait?"
I said, "No, I got to put some mo' icin' on my cake"
I think I saved about 50 Gs
I bought a truck, a house, and a coup on D's
Mom's is trippin', but she really don't know
All I'm thinkin' is she ain't on the county no mo'
Before my mama fukked with the county again
I'd rather take the risk of doin' five or ten
I'm not takin' a chase, I'm straight makin' a chase

So now we deserve, to get what we wanna get
I got my mama up outta there

Because y'all motherfukkers just don't care
Uh, you really wanna know why I sold scum?
Because my mama to me comes number #1
Now you sucka motherfukkers don't understand
But to my mama, I'm her real Black Superman

:wow:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

401620484-scaled.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000347560937_16935789668390_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRo0U4xU-30oDveS4pXV-Vv4Xpit_DMGvdp2n7FDd82k.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F90446b16-3627-47b6-8548-d3e9c53d169d_1260x709.jpeg

55f56cc7c6c47642fb78baa41aee568d.jpg

"

What excites me about this project​

The thing that makes me the most optimistic and excited about California Forever is that it’s intentionally designed so as to improve on the most glaring weaknesses of California’s existing cities.

California is a land of overpriced low-density sprawl. People generally live in single-family homes, often because zoning codes have specified that this is the only kind of home available. Low density means it’s often very difficult to walk anywhere. NIMBYism has made it hard to build trains, so what happens is that people drive to where they need to go — often along clogged, crowded highways or arterial roads. This driving causes a lot of stress and wastes a lot of time.

Then when Californians finally do get to where they want to go — their office, a shopping center or a restaurant — they aren’t really able to walk around much, except maybe inside a mall. Sitting in their isolated office parks or shopping at a strip mall, they are deprived of many of the pleasures that people in dense cities take for granted — the ability to walk out and get a coffee, or see a bunch of interesting people on the street, or try a new restaurant without driving fifteen minutes to get there, or randomly bump into people you know on the street. They live their lives point-to-point, shuttling themselves between isolated nodes of development.

California Forever wants to do something different. Their city would explicitly be zoned to encourage dense housing, public transit, mixed-use development, and walkable streets:

Anyone remember that movie Elysium?

:sas2: