Why yall stay actin like J Prince is a mob boss?

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he a real street dude but his legend is bigger than what he is

his son party got shyt up

diddy slapped drake and nothing happened

birdman owes him money and nothing happened

Takashi talked shyt and nothing happened

pusha embarrassed drake and tucked up his addias money and nothing happened but a media tour

he isnt some Don Corelone in the streets, just one of many nikkas with muscle.

If this isn't sarcasm, do you expect "something to happen" and its on the Internet?

I don't know about buddy from a few posts down, but I'm really 100% some of you guys don't live off of the internet - to the people who claim to or have to deal in the shady part of the culture, this isn't a game.

Also, it's easy to scream gangsta while never leaving your block or radius, but to anyone who has to travel to make legal/illegal $$, Prince name hold super weight.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

J is much MUCH smarter. (and suge is a smart cat)

But unlike suge, J never bullied. He only responsds to bullshyt. And is clicked in much heavier than Suge could ever have been.

Plus suge was more of a goon, J was an actual street BOSS, waaay before rap a lot.

A lot of these kids these days just don't understand how them old heads moved forreal.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
If this isn't sarcasm, do you expect "something to happen" and its on the Internet?

I don't know about buddy from a few posts down, but I'm really 100% some of you guys don't live off of the internet - to the people who claim to or have to deal in the shady part of the culture, this isn't a game.

Also, it's easy to scream gangsta while never leaving your block or radius, but to anyone who has to travel to make legal/illegal $$, Prince name hold super weight.

They don't know and never will breh

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he a real street dude but his legend is bigger than what he is

his son party got shyt up

diddy slapped drake and nothing happened

birdman owes him money and nothing happened

Takashi talked shyt and nothing happened

pusha embarrassed drake and tucked up his addias money and nothing happened but a media tour

he isnt some Don Corelone in the streets, just one of many nikkas with muscle.

Not for nothing, but these are poor examples. Yall hear the word "gangster" and equate it with being a psychopath. Was he supposed to have Diddy killed because he got into a scuffle with Drake at a party? :heh:If street guys with legit power moved like yall think they should move they would all be doing life or dead.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
220px-Al_Gore%2C_Vice_President_of_the_United_States%2C_official_portrait_1994.jpg

"Now I got the world spinning right in my hand
Damn, it feels good to be a gangster"

cued

Ask Mr. "Slavery was a choice" about Lil J