Why You Can’t Shake A Follower of God

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The irreligious c00ns try to get their dikk Gregory (R.I.P. to the king) on and try and lead us astray as they replace their lack of faith with fanaticism and shakey spirituality

But unlike the deceased breh and actual scholars, they don’t actually read nor understand the word.

Avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who oppose you with their so-called knowledge. 1 Timothy 6:20

1 Timothy 1:4​

“Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.”

James 2:20​

“But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?”

Don’t live vicariously through another man’s work to disparage your brother. Educate not humilate.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Been a Christian for over 40 years, and sorry to break the news to you, but the Church in the US is rotting from within, not being eroded by external forces.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I grew up watching Black protestant churches of different denominations working together to solve common community problems. Those same churches don't really communicate anymore. Church basketball leagues in black communities were commonplace. Not anymore. I've watched pastors grow old and die in the pulpit rather than train up their replacements. I keep hearing 1990's era worship music being played in churches (White and Black) while being labelled by those churches as a "New Style" of Praise & Worship. I've watched White Evangelicals infuse capitalism into their church structure and doctrine, so now Catholic Churches (Got nothing against them) and Mormons give back in charity more than Evangelicals. One of my biggest gripes with the church is the refusal to re-translate Matthew 5:28. We have so many young people wasting time and emotions kicking themselves over simply finding another person attractive. I high recommend you read this: Matt 5:28 “Whoever Looks at a Woman With Lust” . There is simply way too much literary and historical evidence to keep this mistranslation in the Bible.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys, there is God. But he isn’t a tightass like religions make you believe. The words you have heard from me and those you will hear hereafter, are true.

And those of you who claim to be devout followers are only trying to be on the side of the big battalion. When you say you love God you’re saying that because you hope he will rescue you.

Don’t lie to yourselves folks.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Whole universe out there and you think god give a fukk about you poo butt fiflthy ass clowns? He forgot he made this shyt hole dirt rock science experiment probably 2 billion years ago and been off trickin on interdimensional p*ssy the rest of the time. Get over yourself. Your pathetic ~70 years of worship mean nothing to a godly creature lmao.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Whole universe out there and you think god give a fukk about you poo butt fiflthy ass clowns? He forgot he made this shyt hole dirt rock science experiment probably 2 billion years ago and been off trickin on interdimensional p*ssy the rest of the time. Get over yourself. Your pathetic ~70 years of worship mean nothing to a godly creature

Why does people being confident in their faith make you this upset? Why the namecalling brother

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
pray for and bless even your enemies

Nope, fukk cacs and the minions that side with them
0L0pDgU.png

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Whole universe out there and you think god give a fukk about you poo butt fiflthy ass clowns? He forgot he made this shyt hole dirt rock science experiment probably 2 billion years ago and been off trickin on interdimensional p*ssy the rest of the time. Get over yourself. Your pathetic ~70 years of worship mean nothing to a godly creature lmao.
Do you think of yourself as a poo butt? God has purposed it in this reality that we have wet wipes and other nether region cleansing agents :obama: