"Why you fukking me but not helping"?....you see me doing bad but don't wanna help"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wish we as men would cancel everyone of these mademoiselle burlesque show matriarchs.

get rid of these prostitutes in our community.
in 2000, strippers became youthful because of this mademoiselle matriarch shyt.
don't keep going further down the rabbit hole.
trying to live out some fantasy you really not capable of having.
Plus. This adventure you are trying to have is outdated and reserved for if you was really remotely at war.

in this situation we not in the draft.

resist the prison industrial marketing they are praying on you with.

art barr

yeah yeah yeah ..

do as i say ...not as I do.

art barr

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk would sex even be in the equation with a man who doesn’t care about if I’m hungry or need help, or a kind word in my time of need? Who don’t even care if I make it home safely?

If you don’t like me as a person, a friend, a human being, then the last place you need to be is between my legs.

Nah this is really it right here. And it seems like most men here don’t agree with this much. It’s not about men owing women anything for sleeping together, but if you don’t even care how she’s doing or if she’s down bad this week, you prolly shouldn’t be sleeping with her.

I think where girl in the video got it twisted is that she has the above epiphany after letting a dude bussdown for a couple weeks. Not before.

I’m kinda a hypocrite on this cause I have casual sex pretty often, but I also think the women I sleep w/ casually would tell you I’m a good dude :yeshrug: I’m not gonna pay your bills or buy lavish gifts, but we’re gonna go get food when you’re hungry and if you really need somethin sometime then I got you, just kick it politely and generally be nice. When we part ways we part ways. I’ve always tried to go by this and I’ve had women I haven’t slept with in years come back around when both our timings are right.

I think that’s all girl in the video was asking for. Act like you give half of a fukk even after sex.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This broad is a loser, and any nikka who fukk with her is a loser. Water finds it's own level.