Wife a crazy spender and risk getting into financial ruin buying a house because she won’t save and cries when you tell her to smarten up creh/brehs

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s an update :beli:

God damn sucka :unimpressed: i mean yeah it could br a great if the bytch wasn’t selfish as fukk :dead:

The foundation of their relationship is broken...given time, it's eventually going to crumble

It's better to start the rebuild earlier than later.....simps gonna simp

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly they're getting the opportunity to buy the house below market value with 0 interest if I'm reading that correctly? It is a financial steal and a once in a lifetime opportunity. In this market today those terms are unheard of.

At the same time, the house needs to be in his name and his name only. Or document that part of the equity built into the house is a down payment that HE contributed to and not her for 75k

Very good deal if it's somewhere they want to live long term. As long as he has 75k extra equity because it's his money going into it, and the aunt isn't pulling one over with other issues or shady financing/payments/extra control they don't know about, it's a very good deal to buy a house.

shyt I'll sell my house that I bought for 295k for 500k and move in there for 350k with no interest. Shiiiiit gimme aunties #.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s a young man, he doesn’t understand yet that the vast majority are not good with money. Around 30 is when you start to see it for real, with most of them.

And the rest, you ARE their savings account.

No lies detected

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
At the same time, the house needs to be in his name and his name only. Or document that part of the equity built into the house is a down payment that HE contributed to and not her for 75k
They're already married though.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is something as a man you cannot tolerate. fukk 50-50 if your wife can’t manage money either get a divorce or put her on an allowance. A woman who wastes money can destroy your life.

Allowance is nothing but a band-aid

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Honestly it's more so about the stigma of not being married after you reach a certain age/stage in life and the immense pressure from family and friends that comes with it. That's the biggest reasonmost men get married. He could be getting consistent coochie from a girlfiend or side chick as well, don't have to marry fot that

Honestly, most married men don’t even have sex like that especially after kids

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This is clearly a simp/trick that got played...

This mutated :wrist:cel strain of the human Y chromosome exists to be taken advantage of...:yeshrug:
Crazy thing is, the signs were there. People be talking like these women put a gun to the man head and force them to get married or do shyt

Last edited: