Wild A$$ claim about Diddy and Carl Winslow AKA Sgt. Al Powell

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don't believe this even if Diddy is bi/gay he wouldn't be fukking bad built nikkas like Carl Winslow.
It's a power thing.

Reruns of Family Matters come on all the time. Puff probably hits the :takedat: everytime he hears that opening piano roll on the theme song, knowing he had Carl Winslow screaming his name in passion.

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I don't believe this even if Diddy is bi/gay he wouldn't be fukking bad built nikkas like Carl Winslow.

I don't think its any different than how some brehs smash ugly women just because they heard she was a freak.Two of the ugliness girls I went to high school with have like 5 kids each.

Maybe Carl Winslow was a freak in these gay streets :dame:

family-matters-uh-oh.gif

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
When i heard uncle phil and carl winslow was mooks i couldnt believe it lol. Like out of all the people on these shows those are the last two you would think was doodoo diving
Naw don't do Uncle Phil like that. He was married with children to the same woman until his death.

James-Avery-wife-Barbara-Avery.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don't think its any different than how some brehs smash ugly women just because they heard she was a freak.Two of the ugliness girls I went to high school with have like 5 kids each.

Maybe Carl Winslow was a freak in these gay streets :dame:

family-matters-uh-oh.gif
"Carl, I heard some things about you from my friends in the screenwriters guild. Prove to me it's true:takedat:"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I don't even want to share these faq soaked stories because they'd upset some folks childhoods..