Wild Escaped White Female Screams “Stop” Over And Over At It’s Neighbors For Shooting Fireworks

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

She came out like Ricky got pop in the back :damn:.

Yes, fireworks are annoying when folks blow them shyts without any consciousness other than "Murikkka" but she's doing ALOT on the paint :heh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know.

shyt was crazier this year than i can ever remember with people fukkin around with the illegal shyt. people definitely getting they shyt off now that covid is over.

shyt was annoying me especially when you shooting shyt off residentially in a drought. maybe i'm just :flabbynsick: these days.

:unimpressed:

edit:i just watched the video that shyt was pretty basic tho. not gonna catch anybody roof on fire lol. that bytch is crazy.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
i don't know.

shyt was crazier this year than i can ever remember with people fukkin around with the illegal shyt. people definitely getting they shyt off now that covid is over.

shyt was annoying me especially when you shooting shyt off residentially in a drought. maybe i'm just :flabbynsick: these days.

:unimpressed:

edit:i just watched the video that shyt was pretty basic tho. not gonna catch anybody roof on fire lol. that bytch is crazy.

Lol folks was on some other shyt last year. shyt lasted for like 40 days and 40 nights.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Bet that hockey goalie that had his chest cavity blown off wished they had a neighbor like that. Bunch of careless drunks lighting shyt off til 1am

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Bet that hockey goalie that had his chest cavity blown off wished they had a neighbor like that. Bunch of careless drunks lighting shyt off til 1am
Oh my god its a fukking holiday two times a year you party poopers have to hear fireworks.