Wildboyz Appreciation

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Did yall used to watch these crazy ass white boys from back in the day? It's from the same creators of Jackass and it has so many classic moments. Netflix needs to go ahead and add it to the catalogue :wow:

Some clips below.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
"Trying to get some shut eye" :deadmanny:

Show was extremely under rated.
It was. What made it dope to me was its comedic elements combined with it showing different parts of the world. They visited some dope locations. I'd be fascinated and crying all in one sitting as a youngin. Like :ohhh: then :laff: right after.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I've been watching Jackass 2 a lot lately(its been showing a lot for some reason) and i was dying laughing and was also :scust: on some parts. I remembered how i used to LOVE the show! I always preferred Jackass over Wildboyz, and its kinda hard to watch now cause Steve-o was high during most of it.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I've been watching Jackass 2 a lot lately(its been showing a lot for some reason) and i was dying laughing and was also :scust: on some parts. I remembered how i used to LOVE the show! I always preferred Jackass over Wildboyz, and its kinda hard to watch now cause Steve-o was high during most of it.
Steve-o turned his life around completely :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I know I wasn't the only one that thought OP was talking about :mjlol:

Whiteboys-PosterArt.jpg