Wilder accuses fury of cheating

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:heh:If I'm Tyson I'm never jumping back in the ring with this fool ever again.

It's a lose lose situation.
The guy is accusing you of cheating twice :hula:But yet you want a 3rd fight.

Tyson gives him a 3rd fight and beats him again, what you think Wilder is going to do? Accuse him and the whole world of cheating him again:francis:

At this point, either prove he cheated conclusively and get him stripped of the belt, or shut up and work your way back to a title shot.
You don't jump back in the ring with someone if you genuinely think that they cheated against you twice.
He didn't have to give Tyson a title shot in the first place. Wilder brought this man back from depression and gave him another shot at his dream of becoming world champion. No one else did that.

If you're tryna argue that route :francis:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:heh:If I'm Tyson I'm never jumping back in the ring with this fool ever again.

The guy is accusing you of cheating twice :hula:But yet you want a 3rd fight.

Tyson gives him a 3rd fight and beats him again, what you think Wilder is going to do? Accuse him and the whole world of cheating him again:francis:

At this point, either prove he cheated conclusively and get him stripped of the belt, or shut up and work your way back to a title shot.
You don't jump back in the ring with someone if you genuinely think that they cheated against you twice.
All this smoke for Wilder. But no smoke for the guy on film caught trying to cheat, on film clearly with faulty gloves, on film with Hatton helping him with his gloves, has a sparring partner calling him out for cheating in sparring, before Wilder Fury 2 even took place, caught on drugs, someone covered the camera in the dressing room, but you want "conclusive proof,..., are you a cac or c00n?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
He didn't have to give Tyson a title shot in the first place. Wilder brought this man back from depression and gave him another shot at his dream of becoming world champion. No one else did that.

Not sure what this has to do with anything I said but Ok.

King

Daps
Not sure what this has to do with anything I said but Ok.
:heh:If I'm Wilder I'm never jumping back in the ring with this fool ever again.

The guy has ducked you twice :hula:But yet you want a 3rd fight.

Wilder gets him a 3rd fight and beats him again, what you think Tyson is going to do? Duck him fight bums across the whole world again.

Just helped you, genius. :unimpressed:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Just helped you, genius. :unimpressed:

No, Wilder is the one that is going to have to continue fighting bums all over the world
Fury is going to fight AJ for undisputed whilst Wilder is :mjcry:at home:umad:

He has no more business to be had with Wilder. If Wilder wanted the fight for real it would have been made.
I been through this before in this thread so I won't repeat myself.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

wilder cherry picked fury :heh:..he saw a cat that came back from mental illness, drugs, and food that didnt look all that good in his comeback fights....fury was already a world champion before he went off the rails...he was the lineal champ in the division...wilder knew what he was doing..wilder's struggle boxing instead came back to bite him in the ass against a guy who i dont think highly of..and bam we got this..wilder didnt make the effort to make the right fights and the boxing gods eventually punished him

King

Daps
wilder cherry picked fury :heh:..he saw a cat that came back from mental illness, drugs, and food that didnt look all that good in his comeback fights....fury was already a world champion before he went off the rails...he was the lineal champ in the division...wilder knew what he was doing..wilder's struggle boxing instead came back to bite him in the ass against a guy who i dont think highly of..and bam we got this..wilder didnt make the effort to make the right fights and the boxing gods eventually punished him
That wasn’t my point.
He didn't have to give Tyson a title shot in the first place.
:unimpressed:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Man it aint even the fury bullshyt that got me heated as dumb as that is. Its the way he treating breland. Thats just cold
Mark Breland has quiet dignity. He rather stay quiet and not disrespect Wilder even though Wilder did him wrong. It might be to Breland's detriment. There was a rumour that Breland was locked out of the dressing room post Fury fight and was crying.

It was obvious that Breland felt guilty for throwing the towel. It hurt him. But as I said before i whether or not Fury had loaded gloves, Mark Breland saved Wilder's life.

I can only think that Breland is content with having an alive, cognitive Wilder dissing him than a brain damaged or dead Deontay.

Last edited:

King

Daps
no but your other sentences after that make it seem like wilder did something good by cherry picking fury..he fukked up and paid the price

We pose to give Wilder a cookie? Charles Martin "gave" AJ a title shot. He didn't have to
Then don’t talk shyt about how Wilder is ducking and cherry picking fights - while ignoring how Fury does the exact same thing.

Can’t have it both ways. Plain and simple. Seems like certain fighters always get a pass.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Then don’t talk shyt about how Wilder is ducking and cherry picking fights - while ignoring how Fury does the exact same thing.

Can’t have it both ways. Plain and simple. Seems like certain fighters always get a pass.

How he duck Wilder though? They had a trilogy in place and the networks weren't moving on the December date, no?

OK so how about this, no 3rd Fury fight is going to happen by the looks of it. What's Wilder going to do? Pout about it or go fight some one else?

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I personally think that Wilder has lost the desire to fight. Yeah he got beat up and humiliated but he could have easily bounced back from this, easily.

All he had to do was gracefully accept his defeat, change his trainer and get back in the gym. Let Fury and AJ have the undisputed fight and take on tune up fight with either Dillian Whyte or Povetkin - Wilder beats both these guys IMO, gets a decent name on his resume and a healthy pay cheque as well. He then puts himself in a position to face the winner of AJ/Fury in another undisputed bout - with a punchers chance he could win that fight and be top of the division.

For me that would have been the most logical way to go about things - but how he's gone about things suggests to me he just doesn't wanna fight anymore. Even if you're a Wilder stan you really have to question who he has around him because this is quite frankly the worst handling of a loss Ive ever seen in sports, never mind boxing.