Will Justice League beat the first avengers

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
D.C. Bros and marvel bros what y'all think? 1.5 billy is quite a statement, bvs shld have easily hit a billy but it didn't tbh D.C. Has been puttin out subpar shyt except mos. now I expect at least a billy but I dnt see it beating the avengers

@wire28 @Ironman @Yo Yo Ma @Still FloW etc
I really can't say yet as far as over a billie but I do think it can definitely reach a billion period. Just needs some positive responses from critics since people care more about that then ever. fukk a rotten tomatoes though I'll see anything as long as I buy in to what it is. I don't know if I'll be posting again in here I'm beyond over back and forth trolling I'm genuinely tired out it. 18 years ago I'd laugh you out the classroom if you told me I'd get to see Justice League, Avengers, and characters yet to be seen on the big screen while also be taken seriously.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
fukk no. BvS should have reached 85-90% of that. But it only got half. And got negative reviews. Just like Man of Steel and Suicide Squad did. Too much bad will.

Justice League will only make 1.1 billion at best. Basically CA:Civil war numbers.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Wonder Woman needs to blow folks away in order to build the brand equity of the DCCU back up. If it does, Justice League will make at least a billion. But if it comes out on the Suicide Squad level, forget it.
yea ww is the last good footing, well maybe shazam and dats cuz of part one with the rock but who knws how long his star power run will last

Daps
Reppin
NULL
subs for complaints about why they didnt release the ultimate master extended cut instead of the theatrical version
full

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This shouldn't be a thread. Justice League has no chance of beating Avengers. It won't even be close. The Avengers sequels haven't come close to beating Avengers. Avengers was the first time there was one of these big team up movies. The plots of these films are all the same. Bunch of heroes go try to save the world. Not saying Justice League can't be a good movie but it's all been done. Even regular blockbusters have turned into shyt trying to copy the comic book formula.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
fukk no. BvS should have reached 85-90% of that. But it only got half. And got negative reviews. Just like Man of Steel and Suicide Squad did. Too much bad will.

Justice League will only make 1.1 billion at best. Basically CA:Civil war numbers.

Man of Steel had more good reviews than bad and the audience reception was good.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here's my prediction. I don't think reviews matter much. It's word of mouth that matters. Neither affect opening weekend too much but a movie with lackluster word of mouth will stall in the following weeks.

If Justice League has solid to good word of mouth: $900M.

If Justice League has average word of mouth : $845M

If Justice League has terrible word of mouth: $755M

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Before Avengers, marvel movies had gotten good to great reviews...this is the exact opposite as the DC universe todate...what wonder women does is going to be a big indicator one way or another