Will Smith just slapped a n1gga

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yall nikkas do know Will kissed a nikka on the lips in 1 of his 1st movies right? Go do the research.

No, he refused to do the kissing scene and later regretted it because he felt like he was being immature. They used camera tricks for the kissing scene instead.

But like was said earlier in the thread, he and Kevin James kissed in Hitch, and what does any of this have to do with a random ass stranger trying to kiss him on the lips...

Daps
Yall nikkas do know Will kissed a nikka on the lips in 1 of his 1st movies right? Go do the research.

I reject yo deposit. Nah they used a reverse angle cause will felt uncomfortable kissing another man. He was interviewed and he said that he regretted it cause it woulda challenged him as an actor (or something)

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Naw he didnt. He never actually never kissed the guy, he was unconformable kissing another dude so they used camera tricks to make it seem like he kissed a guy, he latter said he regretted it cuz it made him look immature.

Daps
the kiss in hitch wasnt a real kiss he kinda brushed his lip against his slightly. plus real nikkas would be offended if a random chick kissed them.

some chick tried kissing me in the club...in front of everybody...bytch I dont know where your mouth been...

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
the kiss in hitch wasnt a real kiss he kinda brushed his lip against his slightly. plus real nikkas would be offended if a random chick kissed them.

Yeah I know. I just wanna put that point on the table and blow it up before nikkas come in grasping for straws and somehow comparing stuff like that to a random ass reporter trying to kiss rape dude.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

No he didn't. Just a camera angle trick. Seriously, he was interviewed and that came up.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
He deserved worse than a slap.

279e0959eb.jpg

:gag: