Will Smith surprises a man who biked across 7 countries to get an education

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I cant look at will the same way i did before he allowed his egotistical arrogant wife to bait him into assaulting another black man on stage.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant look at will the same way i did before he allowed his egotistical arrogant wife to bait him into assaulting another black man on stage.

That upsets yall because the internet has caused yall to become accustomed to being disrespectful without consequence. That slap was a brief reality check.

"Oh shyt,thats right,you can get smacked for talking shyt about a mans wife. Bu bu but i thought it was a safe space:picard:"

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That upsets yall because the internet has caused yall to become accustomed to being disrespectful without consequence. That slap was a brief reality check.

"Oh shyt,thats right,you can get smacked for talking shyt about a mans wife. Bu bu but i thought it was a safe space:picard:"
You dont slap and tarnish another succesful black man like chris rock, if gary owens, or any other white comedian said it he wouldnt physically assault the person or would certainly think twice

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You dont slap and tarnish another succesful black man like chris rock, if gary owens, or any other white comedian said it he wouldnt physically assault the person or would certainly think twice
Everybody was shocked when he slapped him. Inexcusable.

However, Will Smith is on camera slapping a white reporter

He also allegedly put hands on Ethan Hawke AT a previous Oscars

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Will Smith & Wesson :ohhh:

Will-Smith-in-Wild-Wild-West-Premium-Photograph-and-Poster-1022494__01758.1432424250.1280.1280.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Chris Rock a c00n.

Anybody can get smacked.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop. He would've.

That's like saying "men who hit women are cowards who can't beat up men!"

When there's plenty of men who've beat up and/or killed other men and still hit women.