Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I guarantee Lowry dont turn the ball over 15 times in 3 games and allow Booker b2b 40 pcs go to waste...

Kawhi's Defense>Booker's whatever he does on that side of the ball

CP3 could get away with a lot more running with Kawhi.

Like the Bucks are scoring 120. That's not happening with Kawhi at the helm.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Confused as to why u guys are sayin CP3 had a bad game, don’t really think this game he was the focus

I’d say during that 2nd qtr run he shoulda looked to score more, but besides that he ran the offense and was aggressive durin clutch time

Game was more about Suns inability to rebound and their perimeter mismatches

yup ayton couldnt guard giannis or get a rebound in clutch moments

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing against CP3 but...
When he was balling out in Gms1 and 2 it was all good.
And when he plays bad all of a sudden it's because of the refs or he must be injured.
Sick of excuses damn!
He learned about narratives and stats from his bff

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This Milwaukee team is better than any team either of them played on. People and these narratives. The actual take away should be that if you build a team around your star player, they won’t leave. If OKC pays Harden then Kevin Durant never leaves. I’d Cleveland didn’t keep pump taking on those Amare trades then LeBron never leaves.
Also benefitted from unprecedented injuries to damn near every top 10 player in the league :yeshrug:

No disrespect to Giannis but makes no sense to use this chip as a way to denigrate Bron and KD, they both would have won chips with their original squads if almost every team had injuries to their best player.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Confused as to why u guys are sayin CP3 had a bad game, don’t really think this game he was the focus

I’d say during that 2nd qtr run he shoulda looked to score more, but besides that he ran the offense and was aggressive durin clutch time

Game was more about Suns inability to rebound and their perimeter mismatches
Yep.That's why Monty not calling a timeout before Booker got ripped & put the ball in CP3's hand is killing me right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
E6jKJfEWEAE79zq

Iconic photo that will become even more iconic if they win it all

With LeBron in the photo too :whoo:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Also benefitted from unprecedented injuries to damn near every top 10 player in the league :yeshrug:

No disrespect to Giannis but makes no sense to his this chip as a way to denigrate Bron and KD, they both would have won chips with their original squads if almost every team had injuries to their best player.

KD wasnt injured though :mjgrin: