Willie D with a message for all you dusty ass nogroes that's mad at Jay-Z

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Willie talking that shyt for that Roc nation endorsement/cosign going into his campaign
You see it!

Man that Roc Nation stimulus package got 40-50 year old nikkas auditioning like a motherfukker.

:heh:

Pathetic

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So all them other people in other sports Kneeling is a facade?

Dumb nikka...
You can count all them other people on both hands my dude stop with the outlier talk. Nothing but emotions like a girl. I’m dumb because I don’t agree with you? The logic of females fam. Stay hanging around your online friends because it’s obvious you’re not that smart if you think ALL them other people are close to any type of majority or norm smh. Smarten up Nas

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
You can count all them other people on both hands my dude stop with the outlier talk. Nothing but emotions like a girl. I’m dumb because I don’t agree with you? The logic of females fam. Stay hanging around your online friends because it’s obvious you’re not that smart if you think ALL them other people are close to any type of majority or norm smh. Smarten up Nas

Stop quoting me... fukk what you think and how u feel...

he was tone deaf saying that... :pacspit: :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stop quoting me... fukk what you think and how u feel...

he was tone deaf saying that... :pacspit: :yeshrug:
You can always just stop replying my emotional friend. He was tone deaf to certain dudes but you still make no sense because we are past kneeling. Get out the Delorean my guy and come back to the present.

Daps
Well, generally speaking, he never kneeled nor got backlash for kneeling or got called a son of a bytch by the president the USA...Jay didnt get 1% of the backlash Eric Reid, Kaep or Kenny Stills got...so for Jay to speak on their behalf (on behalf of those who did kneel), to say "we past kneeling" is fukked up and knows where Jay mindset is at....$$

Sounds eerily similar to another guy that rose the ire of people only for Jay to continue on once he had burned all his bridges...