Win Or Die, Another Spring Time Story-Official NHL 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Habs are the favorites in the East
Nope don't pull that shyt on us. Everyone knows rangers are favourites but let's see if they can actually get out of the 1st round against struggling pens:pachaha:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Nope don't pull that shyt on us. Everyone knows rangers are favourites but let's see if they can actually get out of the 1st round against struggling pens:pachaha:

:mjpls: y'all taking care of business against the team you should beat, even if the Rangers beat the Pens they aren't going far imo, no alpha dogs and lack of big, physical forwards and defensemen will do them in as well as their :scust: power play.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
fukk outta here the flames have been playing dirty all series.
You old manz cant keep up with a young guns so yall had to resort to violence:mjlol: Get scored on by 18 year old kid in his 4th professional game. You guys are straight garbage.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is Ottawa gonna go head hunting tonight or will they wait until they make it back home for game 3. shyt gonna look like a klan rally the way they talking shyt bout PK they want his head on a platter.
As a casual Rangers hockey fan who mostly watches the playoffs , is the pk hate mostly warranted for his play or its mostly racism , or is it a combo ?
:comeon:Read these tweets and tell me what you think it is.

So its his fault yall makin racist comments by "actin like he's in the NFL":mjpls:funny that cac conveniently didn't see the white man celebrate the same way:sas1:that last tweet is old but it says it all cacs just whinin about his celebrations to give themselves an excuse to hate him even tho players do the same type of celebrations all the time:sas2:this ain't Baseball where you're not allowed to show any emotion and if you stare at the ball too long when you hit a home run or don't put your head down and jog around the bases in a timely fashion people will get their little feelins hurt Hockey is a man's sport they let you fight for Christ's sake so miss me wit the cryin about him bein a disgrace to the sport for not holdin his composure.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman: Darling

I think we ready now brehs
:pacspit: to any Chicago team
:comeon:Read these tweets and tell me what you think it is.

So its his fault yall makin racist comments by "actin like he's in the NFL":mjpls:funny that cac conveniently didn't see the white man celebrate the same way:sas1:that last tweet is old but it says it all cacs just whinin about his celebrations to give themselves an excuse to hate him even tho players do the same type of celebrations all the time:sas2:this ain't Baseball where you're not allowed to show any emotion and if you stare at the ball too long when you hit a home run or don't put your head down and jog around the bases in a timely fashion people will get their little feelins hurt Hockey is a man's sport they let you fight for Christ's sake so miss me wit the cryin about him bein a disgrace to the sport for not holdin his composure.

Ok lol . I figured it was racism but since I'm not a avid fan I wanted to make sure I was running around being the angry black man