[Windows Central]Why Xbox customers are right to be angry about Microsoft putting more 'exclusive' games on Nintendo or PlayStation

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Also this thread is a perfect example of you tribalist ass Stans playing Mean Girls Online yet again.

No one's even talking about the actual article all y'all went straight to console warring and tagging people :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If I'm a stan then you're a Gizmo Groupie :dame:

I never mentioned dude, but you stay name dropping him in every thread :sas2:

Also this thread is a perfect example of you tribalist ass Stans playing Mean Girls Online yet again.

No one's even talking about the actual article all y'all went straight to console warring and tagging people :mjlol:

Where's this energy in the anti-Sony threads?

But you not a Stan right :heh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I never mentioned dude, but you stay name dropping him in every thread :sas2:

Where's this energy in the anti-Sony threads?

But you not a Stan right :heh:

Everyone knows you follow him around like a lost puppy. That's been your schtick since you started posting :lolbron:

Pepperidge Farms remembers when you were dapping all my posts while I was arguing with Meach and Titan about exclusives and how Xbox was in a content drought between Hi-Fi Rush and Starfield. I guess I'm only a stan when I don't agree with you :unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Forgot to tag you but you showed up anyway :ehh:

@Leasy like

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif

:pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How different from your boy, @The Mad Titan when he posts shyt about PS5? He's an Xbox stan morning routine. No different from him :manny: So what do you have to say about him? Don't try to juzel and deny it
Mad titan won woat in 2023

Y’all in here applauding Woat behavior.

Do better :smh:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Lmao I'm saying tho

Search up the word "Gizmo" by @DaSk8D00D in the search query and you'll get multiple pages of name drops

Everyone knows you follow him around like a lost puppy. That's been your schtick since you started posting :lolbron:

Pepperidge Farms remembers when you were dapping all my posts while I was arguing with Meach and Titan about exclusives and how Xbox was in a content drought between Hi-Fi Rush and Starfield. I guess I'm only a stan when I don't agree with you :unimpressed:

Just a couple of posts ago in this same thread you were crying about console war tribalism in this forum and now you're tryna make a point about me dapping xbots? :heh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad titan won woat in 2023

Y’all in here applauding Woat behavior.

Do better :smh:

Who we? I don't vote for any of that stupid shyt. How are you gonna talk shyt about PS5 fans aka Sony Stan for talking shyt about Xbox while you support your boy Xbox stan(The Mad) doing the same shyt that PS5 did? You are just bad as him and Sony Stans.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who we? I don't vote for any of that stupid shyt. How are you gonna talk shyt about PS5 fans aka Sony Stan for talking shyt about Xbox while you support your boy Xbox stan(The Mad) doing the same shyt that PS5 did? You are just bad as him and Sony Stans.
You quoted me to argue about stan shyt.

Do something better with your morning. :cheers: