Winner of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot is an immigrant from Laos who has cancer

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
rather not win the lottery and have my health. hope he make it to enjoy his wealth
tenor.gif

Daps
Immediately, I would have called up doctors around the world and I would tell them the first one that can save my life is getting $10 million. I'm going to the best doctors in the world, give me Magic Johnson's doctor, that nxgga did a FANTASTIC job. I want them to give me a path of treatment. But I'm not taking their word for it, it's gonna have to be peer reviewed by other doctors. We gon solve cancer or imma die trying. Literally :to:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
how does one cash a check that big? Is it spread across multiple accounts?
Private Banks, they gotta have a minimum of like $10 million and most of them are invite only. Super wealthy people don't even have cash on hand like that, most of the wealth isn't liquid, it's stock or trusts, or other investments. I think they'll have like a small amount if their wealth liquid and it's handled by a private banker that'll handle that individual directly or a couple other clients.

When I was around some of those folks that bought artwork they were putting me on game that I can't even use but it's interesting to know how they move. Plus they just do direct wire transfers for large amounts. Normal accounts are only FDIC insured for $250k but $500 millionaire get different sets of rules, the main thing is to try to keep the government from taxing you like crazy because you gonna be making crazy $ of interest payments

(Edit)- Apparently now you gotta have even more than 10 million liquid because the one i knew of is not called "Abbot Downing" anymore, it's now just called "Wells Fargo Private Bank"

Last edited: