Winning

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm not even worried about Trump winning. I've never seen black folks so scared of a white man in my life lol. You hear more about how terrible he is and what he gonna do to us more than you hear good things about Hillary. Fools are gonna run to vote cause they think he sending them back to Africa :heh: It was all fun and games in the primaries but I honestly don't think he has much of a chance.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not even worried about Trump winning. I've never seen black folks so scared of a white man in my life lol. You hear more about how terrible he is and what he gonna do to us more than you hear good things about Hillary. Fools are gonna run to vote cause they think he sending them back to Africa :heh: It was all fun and games in the primaries but I honestly don't think he has much of a chance.
Maybe in the battleground areas, but like I said no one cares. Hillary is no Barack. I really do see a low turnout. If Trump can get majority of the white vote and independents he wins. Also, if he flips Ohio Florida, and get Pennsylvania it's a wrap.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Maybe in the battleground areas, but like I said no one cares. Hillary is no Barack. I really do see a low turnout. If Trump can get majority of the white vote and independents he wins. Also, if he flips Ohio Florida, and get Pennsylvania it's a wrap.

I'm no political nut but it just seems to me like he's in the red with a lot of whites, women, blacks and Latinos. The numbers alone make him winning seem unlikely to me but hey you never know.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are nikkas more anti trump than Hilary? Hilary literally said she wants black people exterminated. Wtf is wrong with nikkas? Cowards.

Daps
You'll have more money in your pocket if Trump wins. And job opportunities like you haven't seen in years.

Hillary gonna jack taxes way up. You dummies voting for her cuz you're some blind democrat loyalists are real confused. More $ with Trump. All facts.