WITCHER 3 IS HERE!! its a celebration bytches

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bruh you just named 2 series out of thousands out there.. the most popular RPG of all time, World of Warcraft is a MMO and the best selling game of the past 2 years - Diablo 3 is a multiplayer RPG.

You can name like 5 single player RPGs, and you think thats the standard :stopitslime:

So FF7 didnt put alot of nikkas on when it dropped here in the US?!?!

1495.gif

There are plenty of RPG's no multiplayer.... Skyrim is a great one.... WTF is you on?!?! Who gives a shyt about Diablo and World of Warcraft?!?!!? :stopitslime: Only PC a$$holes with their thumbs up their asses care for those dumb pieces of shyt...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

1495.gif

There are plenty of RPG's no multiplayer.... Skyrim is a great one.... WTF is you on?!?! Who gives a shyt about Diablo and World of Warcraft?!?!!? :stopitslime: Only PC a$$holes with their thumbs up their asses care for those dumb pieces of shyt...

You said single player RPGs were the standard(false). That is the argument. Not about which games are better. I said the standard for RPGs is usually multiplayer(reality).. But keep in mind this is all from asking "it isnt multiplayer huh" which was a yes or no question :laff:

Who gives a shyt about Diablo and Warcraft :laff:

the 2 best selling franchises of all time :laff:

who cares about them :laff:

whats happening to the arcadium the past lil bit :to:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You said single player RPGs were the standard(false). That is the argument.

I NEVER SAID SINGLE PLAYER RPG'S WAS THE STANDARD?!?!?! WHERE EXACTLY DID I SAY THAT?!?? :mindblown: Your going off on a tangent where there is none... I prefer a single player RPG adventure than a multiplayer one. that's it, end of discussion... your insane...:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I NEVER SAID SINGLE PLAYER RPG'S WAS THE STANDARD?!?!?! WHERE EXACTLY DID I SAY THAT?!?? :mindblown: Your going off on a tangent where there is none... I prefer a single player RPG adventure than a multiplayer one. that's it, end of discussion... your insane...:mjlol:

:what: I said it doesnt have multiplayer huh (a question)

you said ":stopitslime: its a RPG" implying because its a RPG its supposed to be single player..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what: I said it doesnt have multiplayer huh (a question)

you said ":stopitslime: its a RPG" implying because its a RPG its supposed to be single player..

MOST RPG's are.... You named 2 RPG games with multiplayer elements... the most RPG's I play have single player... :mindblown:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1495.gif

Point is Witcher, Diablo and WoW are three different types of games.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
MOST RPG's are.... You named 2 RPG games with multiplayer elements... the most RPG's I play have single player... :mindblown:

Most rpgs are not single player bruh.. you named 3 series, ironically they have multiplayer games in those series too, so kinda makes your argument look foolish since both Elder Scrolls and Final Fantasy have multiplayer RPG games as well :heh:.. the most popular gaming platform is MMORPG :heh:

what RPGs youve played :heh: obviously only a few :heh:

You brought up some popular series, so did i (even though mine are 100x more popular :heh: )

didnt wanna bring up shyt like Magicka or Path of Exile cause your console ignorance doesnt even know those games :heh:

You can name literally a hand full of single player RPGs games, yet because are on the coli and logic escapes majority of posters, you saying thats the standard :laff: yet theirs thousands of multiplayer RPGs, but because your garbage system doesnt have them on their you dont know about them. Thats the fault of your shyt trash can system, not our fault. Dont bring that ignorance here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AGAIN i REITERATE FOR YOU....

NON MULTIPLAYER RPG GAMES IVE PLAYED...

FF7,FF8, FF9,FFX, FFX-2, FF13, MASS EFFECT 1,2, SKYRIM, FALLOUT 3, FALLOUT NEW VEGAS....

Where again did I say these are the STANDARD.... stop making shyt up... stop IT!!!! i did not say these are the standard, popular, yes but not the standard... Did i specifically say standard?!!? :pacspit:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
AGAIN i REITERATE FOR YOU....

NON MULTIPLAYER RPG GAMES IVE PLAYED...

FF7,FF8, FF9,FFX, FFX-2, FF13, MASS EFFECT 1,2, SKYRIM, FALLOUT 3, FALLOUT NEW VEGAS....

Where again did I say these are the STANDARD.... stop making shyt up... stop IT!!!! i did not say these are the standard, popular, yes but not the standard... Did i specifically say standard?!!? :pacspit:

Your exact quote is "'most rpgs are single player". That is the same thing as saying RPGs being single player is the standard.

Neither are true.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Having a huge map means absolutely nothing for it being a good game.

I havent played a witcher game tbh.

Do you need to play the first 2 to get into the 3rd?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your exact quote is "'most rpgs are single player". That is the same thing as saying RPGs being single player is the standard.

Neither are true.

Why don't we compile a list of multi/non multiplayer RPGs then we can finally settle this shyt so you can shut the fukk up...:heh: