With Capcom having back to back RE remake hits, i think......

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
fukking silent hill needs some remakes, 1 through 4 :whew: just a personal anecdote but that series freaked me the fukk out waaaaayyyyyy more than resident evil. I was too scared to play both but I personally think silent hill was scarier and more disturbing. Resident evil is always really scary in the beginning but by the end you’re pretty much a super hero stocked up on rockets and a collection of weapons.
But silent hill? You pretty much get a hand gun and maybe a chopper in the later games, but at the end of those games you’re usually left more confused and possibly just violated overall.

And let’s think about how fukking good PT was, a lot of people don’t realize the amount of fear they’ve been spared because they don’t understand what
They could’ve put in that game. The shyt they did in re7 pales in comparison to me because it’s more of an adrenaline rush than something fukking with your head. I mean shyt all they put in there was a ghost, and it’s still about as scary as re7.

Imagine these creatures remade

I know X was scary but imagine having to legit hide from that? Just dragging its blade all around fukking up everything in sight

shyt right here gave me nightmares as a kid, it’s so fukking confusing to look at and it’s so big and the twitching of its movements are so abnormal

And these things here

This is just a fukked up design and the sole reason I never played silent hill, 4 now imagine this thing in 4K chasing you around with a distorted moan and heavy ass steps

KONAMI need to take a big ass note from capcom, silent hills was set to be a classic, if they aren’t gonna go through with that then they might as well remake an old game franchise with a hardcore and dedicated niche fan base, what’s your take.? Would you like to see a remaster? Any fond memories of this game as well? Or the franchise overall? Speak on it

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The dream is dead breh. Konami isn't a competent game developer.
Yeah they aren’t but they love money and from what I can see remakes are going to be bigger than ever, nostalgia is profitable, they’re gonna chase the money and silent hill is ripe, honestly all they have to do is revamp the combat, that’s about it then the games are pretty much must haves