with more and more time, i think i like the 7 day theory far more than i do all eyez on me

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Me Against the World is the most personal work
All Eyez on Me is the most ambitious project. He really set out to make a blockbuster album and that's what he did
The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory is him set out to make a perfect album, and he did

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
His style of rapping, flow and subject matter was different in this than the other two

More darker for one

Like someone said he was probably chaning into his Makaveli ego

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
By 97, after I'd had time to sit with all three albums, I felt the same.
None of Pac's last three albums are perfect. All are classic. The cumulative effect of the three albums in such a short period of time is truly amazing. The sum is greater than the parts.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I would say no because it was too short. But I must say if songs like lost souls, watch ya mouth, when thugs cry, killuminati, and nikkaz nature had been left on the album then yes

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
7 day is my favorite Pac album. I loved AEOM but 7 Day really made me a big fan. He also was getting progressively better as a lyricist. It's a shame we didn't get to see how much better he could've gotten.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mind changes in between MATW,AEOM,Thug Life,7DT.

AEOM was Pac to the fullest though.

7 Day theory was wayyyy darker... to me it seemed more like his departure from 2pac and the emergence of his alter ego Makevelli.

Hail Mary is a great example of this...

I don't know if I can agree with this though,you cant say AEOM was Pac all the way,than say 7dt was darker....prior to AEOM most of Pacs shyt was darker and raw:heh:....AEOM is a lot more clean,light and polished at many parts....I still love it though,but I cant say its more pac than 7DT...matter of fact I would argue 7Dt is more Pac....AEOM is the brief celebration and stuntin intermission,then Pac gets right back into business as usual.

I think he did exactly what he set out to do with AEOM and that shyt is classic all the way:banderas:....I go back n forth,usually my new favorite ends up being the one I spent the most time away from in its entirety....currently that would probably be MATW,so when I go back to it that will be my new favorite:pachaha:

DPG

Banned
Daps
My mind changes in between MATW,AEOM,Thug Life,7DT.

I don't know if I can agree with this though,you cant say AEOM was Pac all the way,than say 7dt was darker....prior to AEOM most of Pacs shyt was darker and raw:heh:....AEOM is a lot more clean,light and polished at many parts....I still love it though,but I cant say its more pac than 7DT...matter of fact I would argue 7Dt is more Pac....AEOM is the brief celebration and stuntin intermission,then Pac gets right back into business as usual.

I think he did exactly what he set out to do with AEOM and that shyt is classic all the way:banderas:....I go back n forth,usually my new favorite ends up being the one I spent the most time away from in its entirety....currently that would probably be MATW,so when I go back to it that will be my new favorite:pachaha:

Agree with this. Pac himself said that AEOM was the celebration/having fun album and Makaveli was him going back to his roots.

Last edited: