With my fighting skills and a full-body kevlar vest, i could prb fukk up a gorilla brehs

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
With this stipulation: He is not allowed to 'rush into my body' to knock me over. That really is the only way they can win and if you take it away, then i will come home with the victory. The win is either by knockout or by forcing the opponent to run away. Here is my proof that I can win: If he cannot knock me down, then i will automatically stay on my feet, meaning my boxing skills will be the deciding factor I have apocalyptic power in both hands. And of course, since I am a boxer of immense talent, my footwork is immaculate, so it's doubtful that he could even get a takedown to begin with. Also, with the kevlar suit, his teeth will be meaningless and his blows will only make me stronger.

A gorilla can only kill by knocking you down and biting or punching you. He also may try tearing you apart, but again, I have the suit on, so i will be immune to it. I know there have been many of these kinds of threads before, most famously the 'brock lesnar' version, but he did not have a bodysuit and he depends on getting the gorilla in some gay-ass bjj hold while i will just plain knock him the fukk out. This is how it will go, the gorilla will try to rush me to knock me over, he will find it is disallowed, he will try to stand and trade. Having no training, his blows will be ineffective and weak. The fear and panic will begin to mount within him as he sees me smiling with steely determination. Then I will knock him the fukk out at my leisure. If someone can actually show me how my logic has failed, then I will paypal you some money. You won't be able to though. Discuss.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
That motherfukker is gonna break your bones THROUGH the vest. I mean the vest might be intact, but YOU aren't :mjlol:

If you wrapped a watermelon in kevlar then hit it with a sledgehammer, that melon still gonna get buss :mjlol:
and how is this going to happen? he has to get close enough to even throw a blow, which plays into my strategy. he does not know how to fight or how to stategize, both things i know how to do and excel at. also, the kevlar will absorb anything he lands and i am built like a tank anyway.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
nikka unless you got a fullbody suit of Ironman armor you gettimg ripped in half.

nikka talking bout aslong as the gorilla dont rush him:mjlol::mjlol:

Gorilla going Holly Holmes your ass

no, the only way he can really win is to get me off my feet and try to get a bjj choke in, if you take that away, then he really has no chance as the kevlar will absorb his blows and he won't connect anyway bc of my footwork. have you ever tried boxing? they teach you to evade anything your opponent does. they turn you into a weapon.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
r u a super saiyan, a magi, a shinigami or something OP

- blackierobinson

I have been training boxing and since I am gifted physically and mentally, i basically have amassed about five years of experience in the 6 months i've trained. this is according to my trainer who himself was once a pro. also, i am muscular and taller than the gorilla as well.