‘With My N*ggers’: CNBC Apologizes for Unfortunate Choice of Musical Tease

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
‘With My N*ggers’: CNBC Apologizes for Unfortunate Choice of Musical Tease
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/with-my-nggers-cnbc-apologizes-for-unfortunate-choice-of-musical-tease/

You need to be very careful when picking the bumper music for your cable news teases. On CNBC Monday afternoon, as anchor Kelly Evans went to commercial, the song they used as an outro contained uncensored usage of the n-word.
The song in question was B2K’s Fizzo Got Flow, and needless to say, it’s a pretty colorful song. It was a few segments later, towards the end of the hour, when Evans apologized for airing the song “and for any offense that it may have caused.”

This isn’t the first time CNBC’s gotten in some hot water for a musical suggestion, but at least no one specifically requested it on-air this time.

Watch the initial musical incident (and the subsequent apology) below, via CNBC:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's with my niccas not niccers. smh. liberals need to quit turnin sh1t around and playing victim.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:snoop: white folks coming out they face a little too much now

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: white folks coming out they face a little too much now
white people have been on one in 2013.... some real bold shyt for some reason. The lil white girl i work w... told some lady in our building she disagreed w.. "blah blah blah you black bytch!!"

i been around 29 years..... I guess it's time :yeshrug:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
white people have been on one in 2013.... some real bold shyt for some reason. The lil white girl i work w... told some lady in our building she disagreed w.. "blah blah blah you black bytch!!"

i been around 29 years..... I guess it's time :yeshrug:

Wow was it taken to HR? Or was it one of those things she apologized for and they grabbed some coffee together after

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wow was it taken to HR? Or was it one of those things she apologized for and they grabbed some coffee together after
the black lady.. works for some real estate company, they were just having a meeting in our building..

She said black bytch over n over... we are all technical and not on w2 , we are consultants and have no HR.... really we can do and say what we want . She is simply gonna get tore apart one day - because for whatever reason.... She really hates black females.

i think i could get the p*ssy tho, so I don't think she hate black men.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the black lady.. works for some real estate company, they were just having a meeting in our building..

She said black bytch over n over... we are all technical and not on w2 , we are consultants and have no HR.... really we can do and say what we want . She is simply gonna get tore apart one day - because for whatever reason.... She really hates black females.

i think i could get the p*ssy tho, so I don't think she hate black men.
Lmao your like that Key and Peele skit with the two racist white girls

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
yo

I went :ehh::childplease::birdman::ohlawd:

Then :russ:

at this shyt right here. I don't know how to feel that u linked it tho, lol

thats totally you with your co-worker...she must be one fine piece of ass lets be real...you could care less how racist she is as long as she lets you slide up in there ...its all right man just make sure to be a little extra demeaning (within legal limits) for the whole her being a racist thing...but not to the point where you catch a case ...because she is racist so you never know if she will lie that you date raped her or something

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Black people make it so easy for white people to show their ass though. That's the thing about black people that pisses me off. Stop with the buffooning and stop with the c00ning, stop demanding white people to respect you when you don't respect yourself. I can't get down with black people embracing "nikka-isms" but not wanting to be called a nikka. I hate these indignant ignant ass nikkas.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Black people make it so easy for white people to show their ass though. That's the thing about black people that pisses me off. Stop with the buffooning and stop with the c00ning, stop demanding white people to respect you when you don't respect yourself. I can't get down with black people embracing "nikka-isms" but not wanting to be called a nikka. I hate these indignant ignant ass nikkas.

how old are you?