With Rumble season underway, is the '92 Rumble still considered the greatest or has it been dethroned?

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
I've haven't necessarily paid too much attention to the Rumble match in recent years since probably the Thunderdome one during Covid. Rewatched the 92 Rumble and still holds up to me. The Texas Rumble with Taker, Goldberg, Lesnar resonates but I need to go back and rewatch that one.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Still my GOAT Rumble. The star power, the stories, could Flair do it from the 3 spot while fending off old and new rivals(Piper, Hogan,etc) Could Piper become a double champ after dethroning the Mountie earlier for the IC belt?:lupe:

Savage saying fukk the Rumble and wanting to murder Jake for everything he had put him and Liz through:whew:

Hoegan getting eliminated by Sid(with the cheers for it happening being edited into boos on subsequent broadcasts during their feud)and being a sore lover and helping to eliminate Sid:smh:

Bobby Heenan going absolutely ham on commentary for Flair:ohlawd:

My GOAT:mjcry:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Easily :hubie:

Nothing comes close. So much storytelling from Flair fighting for his life, Hoegan getting shytted on, Sid being the one (despite jobbing to softball), to Macho Man trying to eliminate himself to put hands on Jake the Snake :dead:

That Rumble alone was the last of an era. The final time we were able to see a Golden Peak of past, present, and potential future.

Nothing will ever come close to 92. I mean that shyt with all my furry chest.