With these Jay and Beyonce rumors...are they really splitting up?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Listen..... I'm talking about celebs PERIOD. It's sickening for ALL of them. Legions of people WAITING for your shyt to fail. That shyt is for miserable people.

They do it to feel better about their failing marriages and relationships "See, even Beyonce and Jay can't stay together...it's not ME"

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Beyonce gone bank like a mafukka if they split

all she gotta do is make some "keisha Cole" man hate anthems for all the lonely ass hoes outchea

And then you're gonna see women on some retribution shyt. Instagram/Twitter/Facebook quotes, cold-heartedness everywhere. :wow:

If this relationship ends, none of us are safe. :damn:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do it to feel better about their failing marriages and relationships "See, even Beyonce and Jay can't stay together...it's not ME"
Exactly..... That's all it is... "If they ain't working out, then I can't feel bad for my shyt failing" i know bytches like that. ... Then you got the people that find happiness in celebs being "humbled" shyt corny.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
And then you're gonna see women on some retribution shyt. Instagram/Twitter/Facebook quotes, cold-heartedness everywhere. :wow:

If this relationship ends, none of us are safe. :damn:

:wow:

IF/WHEN they break up....Black Twitter will me total anarchy.....on some Purge shyt....

and I can't wait...

joker-6f0442558302a6ededff195daf67f79b.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Some websites thrive on gossip and rumors, which half the time aren't even true. For example, critiquing what a celebrity wears to an award show or out in public in lists such as ‘Worst Dressed’.

Ask yourself:
Is it your life they are reporting?
Does this incident concern or involve you?

The answer:
No. therefore, there is no reason to care. Such stories bear no relevance to your life.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was already at least speculated about when the lyrics to "Holy Grail" were released.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
if bey can get over her image issues (which will probably never happen), they will be alright

"i was just fukking them girls, i was gonna get right back" Song Cry was 2001, how old is this betch, 32, get over it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If they split, Beyonce can sell a whole album of "Leaving your man" anthems to dumb girls, whereas Jay would lose the one thing that has efficiently held him back from being Larry Holmes status for nearly 10+ years now. So just for the fukkery alone this needs to happen.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
If they split, Beyonce can sell a whole album of "Leaving your man" anthems to dumb girls, whereas Jay would lose the one thing that has efficiently held him back from being Larry Holmes status for nearly 10+ years now. So just for the fukkery alone this needs to happen.
some might say Yonce caused the fall off :manny: