With Ultimate Spiderman resetting, and Parker having a family and kids, could a SPIDERMAN show like Superman & Lois work?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
detail.jpg

If you don't know, Ultiamte spiderman reset, and in this story, Peter Parker has 2 kids, he is married to Mary Jane, Uncle Ben is alive and is a journalist with JJJ at the Bugle, and he does not have powers until the last scene, when he is presented the radioactive spider by ironman (or iron lad?) from the future..
If you'd like a walk thru, here:

So, we don't know where this will go yet of course, but, would you be interested in a Spiderman & MJ show? For years Marvel has been trying to keep Parker as a broke street level kid in HS or college, which, is great of course. But they finally committed to him growing up and being happy...and with no Bendis or Joe Q to destroy it with a retcon in sight.

Would you be interested in that as a show or movie? Or are you interested in this version of parker?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Superman and Lois is decent CW soft tone quality shyt :manny:

I worry more about D+ quality than CW quality. Superman and Lois >>>> echo and secret Invasion.
I came in to say Disney+ is the only worry I would have about something like this. That and the willful ignorance of some "fans" who love to feign confusion when there are multiple versions of the same character across mediums.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
A grown man…FATHER of two getting his powers late and being extra flexible and twisty Bendy? Nah, that’s weird.

If he started as a Teenager,yeah…

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NAH CANT HAVE A LIVE ACTION SPIDERMAN NOR BATMAN ON TV.
IT WOULD CHEAPEN THE BRAND.
THIS AINT THE 60S/70S

:devil:
:evil:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Loved the first issue.

I’d also love to see what they would do with a Spider-Man tv show.

If it works, great! If it doesn’t, nothing will be lost :laugh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Superman and Lois is decent CW soft tone quality shyt :manny:

I worry more about D+ quality than CW quality. Superman and Lois >>>> echo and secret Invasion.

Idk why I thought you meant Lois and Clark from the 90s :mjlol:

I still haven't seen the current day Superman & Lois but I have heard good things about it :ehh:

I just know later seasons for The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and some of them other shyts was :hhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Idk why I thought you meant Lois and Clary from the 90s :mjlol:

I still haven't seen the current day Superman & Lois but I have heard good things about it :ehh:

I just know later seasons for The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and some of them other shyts was :hhh:
its soap opera shyt, good background shyt and they made the world they focus on small. Its one of those "manage your expectations and its cool". Think "Smallville".