Witness Norv Turner Killa Into A Trained Assassin: Official Carolina Panthers 2018 Offseason Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
2a7hbo1.jpg

It seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. :camdisdain:
The Panthers are coming off another semi-succesful season with a brief playoff run that was ended by our NFC Nemesis, the New Orleans Saints. This season's disappointing ending highlighted the glaring weaknesses of both the Offense and Defense.

To make matters worse the team's front office business has been in turmoil as well. There was some wild racist/sexist allegations against the owner Jerry Richardson, which has caused him to sell the team. :snoop: Also Marty Hurney (the interim GM) was suspended due to some #MeToo fukkery and The Panthers still ended up giving him the full time GM job :mindblown:

On the bright side of things, The Panthers finally gave Shula's bogus ass the boot :pacspitpanthers:and brought in seasoned Offensive Coordinator Norv Turner. :ehh: Hopefully this change can really open up the offense and utilize CMac better. The team also realizes that they must get Cam some real receivers if they expect him to thrive under Norv's system and keep pace in the crazy NFC South.
pfEv1bz.png

Shouts to the breh @3Rivers for the magnificent art once again:pantherswow:

Draft Outlook:
24th Overall Draft Pick

Draft Needs:
WR
OL
RB
DB
S
LB
TE

Offseason Moves:

IMG_08022018_083520_0.png

- Re-Sign/Franchise tag G Andrew Norwell & DT Star Lotulelei or let them walk.
- Franchise Tagged K Graham Gano. :troll:
- Released Veteran Defensive players Kurt Coleman & Charles Johnson.
- Thomas Davis & Julius Peppers' last year, must reload Defensive LB corps

2017 Results:
11-5, 2nd in the NFC South

2018 Opponents:
HOME: Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, Cowboys, Giants, Ravens, Bengals, Seahawks
AWAY: Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, Eagles, Redskins, Steelers, Browns, Lions
26056086_1760737343939264_3043161074856358137_n.jpg

Overall Outlook: Things look pretty grim, the rest of the NFC South is sittin nice with young talent to build on. Meanwhile, we still have plenty of holes to fill, and we still need get Killa Cam some support. We're strapped for Cash and our Draft picks are limited. :sadcam:

We back in the Offseason brehs, time to mend our wounds, pray & hope for solid draft picks and wait and see the new direction this Franchise will take amidst this chaotic time of uncertainty and change. With all the fukkery going down its getting harder to wave the flag, but we still here.....:pantherscry:

#PantherPosse :camsalute: #CookOutGANG
4HVal4z.png

@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Call Me James
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@AggieLean.
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@KUJay
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@Mook
@LexLuthor72
@Millions

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Re-Sign/Franchise tag G Andrew Norwell & DT StarLotulelei or let them walk.”

:patrice:

"When you goto war you either come out or don't come out at all!"

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I want Star to stay, but I feel like Norwell is gonna be the latest guard to fade into obscurity like Schwartz.

As far as people on the depth chart who are gonna surprise people, Corn Elder is gonna be a surprise beast at nickleback I think .

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I want Star to stay, but I feel like Norwell is gonna be the latest guard to fade into obscurity like Schwartz.

As far as people on the depth chart who are gonna surprise people, Corn Elder is gonna be a surprise beast at nickleback I think .
I didn't like how Marty was back on his bullshyt last season like he used to do with being so quick to put rookies on IR. Corn Elder and Daeshon Hall missed a lot of quality snaps last season to develop. I'm sure Corn could have been ahead of Captain by now