Witnesses Say Charlotte PD Shot And Killed The Wrong Breh At A Burger King(UPDATE:footage released)

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
POLICE KILL ARMED MAN AT BURGER KING

A man with a gun got in a argument with a Burger King employee who was shot and killed by cops

It all started with a armed man walking into a Charlotte, NC Burger King starting trouble. Police were called and eventually shot and killed the armed man in the Burger King parking lot.

On Monday, March, 25, 2019, officers were called to reports of an armed man at the Burger King on Beatties Ford Road.

Given the area, that is not surprising. The armed man got into an argument with a female Burger King employee.

Officers arrived and engaged the man in the Burger King parking lot and repeatedly ordered him to drop his gun. During the encounter, one of the officers perceived a lethal threat and fired a service weapon, striking the man. The suspect is accused of making a sudden movement which triggered the officer to fire.

Medic transported the suspect to Atrium Health’s Carolinas Medical Center, where he has since been pronounced deceased.

As is standard procedure with any officer involved shooting, the Internal Affairs Bureau will conduct a separate but parallel investigation to determine whether CMPD policies and procedures were adhered to during the incident.

The officer will be placed on paid administrative leave, which is standard policy whenever an officer discharges a service weapon.
rHbvHj9.jpg

One of the officers “perceived a lethal threat”..? It completely contradicts the testimony of multiple eye witnesses.
f4DJ14r.jpg

But others disagreed
tONsvCO.jpg
cln8N7d.jpg

lThlRFa.jpg
gd6N2Ex.jpg

gd6N2Ex.jpg

N6rA4Lj.jpg

tAkPDuz.jpg

XF98VaI.jpg
FnKWk4d.jpg

5e2OkdS.jpg
BOWm13z.jpg

A2kOMNy.jpg

gcwEg1A.jpg

RIP to the breh :wow:

UPDATE:

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn man. Rest in Peace to the brother that lost his life unnecessarily smh shame.

:scust: at this situation. I get that the job is hard, but man, we got cats like this (and worse) put in control of life or death situations?
They're against stricter/more thorough training? (at the very least)
Something's got to give. How do more "less inherently dangerous" require more/longer training than police officers? :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That BK on Beatties Ford stay on some bullshyt..nikkas straight up dealing in the parking lot and fighting. @Call Me James @Bryan Danielson @Tribal Outkast

WHOA!!!!! It was at that BK??? That’s not too far from me and every now and then that’s the one I go to when I want BK. Eithe that one or the one or Tryon near BOA and Walmart.

But that’s sad man..... I about to check the news and see if there is more info.

Charlotte brehs are we about to riot again?

Martha

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
WHOA!!!!! It was at that BK??? That’s not too far from me and every now and then that’s the one I go to when I want BK. Eithe that one or the one or Tryon near BOA and Walmart.

But that’s sad man..... I about to check the news and see if there is more info.

Charlotte brehs are we about to riot again?

Martha

If CMPD or the Mayor's Office don't get in front of this and resolve it quickly, most likely. Like @murksiderock said.. CMPDs rep has been on shaky ground since the riots a few years ago, that along with that circus act of a DA's office and the Sheriff's Office handling of inmates.. shyt can easily kick off.