Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Wiz never fell off
His albums SUCK

his mixtapes are usually fire

I guess you can blame His label

If his albums were his mixtapes he’d be a legendary teir artist

It still remember when his mainstream debut dropped , shyt was wack as fukk for the time , sounded like some white boy shyt

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
There was a point in time when all I listened to was Wiz. He held that wave down when Max first got locked up with all the melodic hooks he was doing. It really is a shame how much he fell off.
28 Grams was decent tho

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
prince of the city 2
star power
flight school
burn after rolling
kush & orange juice
taylor allderdice

and a handful of joints after make up his best work in my opinion. he didn't have shyt else to prove

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He was fire on that Flight School tape, I was playing it the other day and thought the same shyt.

Thing is he never been a lyricist but he could make some dope songs still back in the day lol. He fell the fukk off big time!

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
His albums aren’t as good as his mixtapes but they have some good songs on them. You just have to sit down and listen to them.

He still releases dope mixtapes from time to time but his best days are behind him.

Anytime he and Spitta link up he restores that feeling. :wow: Still a legend and one of the most influential. His run from 2008-2012 should be remembered forever.