WOAH... Brother Ali is back... Mourning in America

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Brother Ali over Rick Ross's 4th king.

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/eatinghiphop/brother-ali-4th-king-prod-jake]Brother Ali - 4th King [prod. Jake One] by EatingHipHop on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this motherfukker is of a different breed...great voice, delivery, everything :mindblown:

i bought us but only played it once or twice, i didnt/need to give it a fair chance but i think i fukk with jake one's production over ant doing the live instrument thing

EDIT: "diamonds and gems shinin from within but....thats some shyt poor people say, may be so but its true for me either way. you can ask ya man hov if im blingin, he gotta admit it its just different" :smugdraper:

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
Ali is one of my favourite MC's. Was on one of his shows and even tho it was just him and his DJ (no hypeman) he made the crowd go crazy. Best live set I have ever seen i think.

To bad people is sleeping on him... He actually says something of value in his songs.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hyped for the album. Brother Ali is a monster and with Jake One doing all the production, it cant be bad

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yeah, the album got pushed back. It was supposed to come out this month. He was on twitter talking bout how he got ahold of the Instrumental to 3 Kings, then posted it, and :lawd: He murked the shyt outta that beat. Took a shyt on all 3 of them wack ass verses on the OG.

He's one of the most underrated, under appreciated MC's I've ever seen. Like, you say that about alot of ppl, but it applies x100000000000 to him. He's so fukking dope, it's criminal that more ppl aren't aware of him.

And whoever said they didn't give US a chance, man, you're missing out big time. That album is incredible. Although you can say that about everything he's released. Dude is just an incredible artist.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen him live and not only can he spit but the brother can PREACH!

:wow: dudes are sleeping on this guy I swear