Woj: Clippers and Hornets Discussing Lance Stephenson Deal (Update: Deal Completed)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So does this mean Pierce is coming over? Because they don't have a wing now unless Lance is playing the 3 ( :scust: ) Their perimeter defense as it stands look like complete trash now

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
cant stretch the floor and needs the ball in his hands. how the hell is this gonna work when cp3 handles the rock most of the time? i get that he isnt ball dominant like the new orleans days. but lance still wont have the ball enough to be effective in LA.

i can see lance thriving w/o the ball in his hands under doc's watch.

problem in charlotte was it was his 1st time playing off the ball(and it didnt help that he was injured thru alot of it) and he was playing for a coach that never wanted him there.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
CHo0K_aWUAAUECq.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Neither are Barnes and Hawes :manny:

I'd do it in a heartbeat. What do you have to lose? Ancillary SFs who are at best a 3rd option are a dime a dozen and Barnes/Hawes are a known (trash) commodity.

shyt, bring back Aminu or Jared Dudley to fill the starting 3 spot. It's not rocket science. Improve your team's talent level however possible.
dudley :camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
gotta gamble every once an while if im a cLipper fan i dont hate this move. :yeshrug:

Matt was horrible at the 3 he is done and hawes contract is worst than lance's. expect jamal/reddikk to get moved for a 3 maybe bazemore :ohhh:
you guys need at least a wing that's 6'7-6'10; preferably 6'8-6'10. Al-Farouq Aminu seems like the wing to go after

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Clippers need a big and a wing

Pierce is going to have to either take the veteran's minimum ($1.4 million) or the bi annual exception ($2.3 million) and turn down a full mid level exception salary from the Wizards of $5.6 million

If I were them, I'd bring Aminu back

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:usure:I'm just spitballing naming cost-effective free agent 3s so how about you take it down a notch with all that.

In case you forgot, the Clippers have essentially no cap flexibility and will be required to obtain SFs at little to no cost who can hit the open 3 and not be a complete train wreck on defense. Dudley and Aminu ostensibly fit that role.

Name some more (better) options that will cost literally nothing or:camby:yourself out of this thread.