"Woke" accounts going full retard unappreciation

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I had to unfollow four different supposedly pro black pages today. They all posting Candace Owens.

this just one of them.

I know not to disregard a message because of the messenger, but Im done with these low key c00nservatives. All of them are anti mask. As well as other talking points straight from fox news. I guess its cool they been showing they true colors, but I feel sorry for the children that are getting indoctrinated with they bullshyt.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
What flag is that? :jbhmm:

Africa unification :mjlol:

Why are Black American situations and issues always the center of conversation?

Yall really don't think that's weird?

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
a lot of people got lost on the path to knowledge and awakening sadly

the woke era was a resounding flop

This what got me so dissapointed! I was expecting a resurgence of that 50s, 60s woke energy! That early Black Panther energy! These past four years showed me thats not the case :snoop: Not yet at least

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
If they truly wanted to be left alone, why are they always fukking with black folks? And why are they anti weed, gambling and abortion

I should have specified they themselves want to be left alone by the government. They don't mind other people getting fukked.

Anyway the overlap is literally occurring with this covid jab. Black folks don't trust it because of past actions by bug pharma and the government. Cac Conservatives don't want to be told what to do. You have this strange overlap taking place. It is what it is, these black people are not c00ns.