WOKE SUMMER ANTHEM - NoDotWon - "The Alamo"

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Not bad.

Havent heard SF Traxx name in a long time :pachaha:

Haha he been making some moves recently, he had a couple beats on one of E-40's last LPs if I'm not mistaken. I fukk with the mobb sound he got

Make me wanna shake the ass I don't have :wow: :pachaha:

This one is cool, hook kinda thick, but I appreciate it not being dumbed down and repetitive.

I really like your flow and voice on your tracks...:obama:

:jawalrus: You're welcome

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
shyt's nice fam,your flow is a good mixture of old school Mobb shyt/Boom Bap'ish aka the shyt i grew up on..:salute:

pawwse in advance,but you got a good voice as well,keep it up,maybe we can work if i ever get my shyt up off the ground..too bad i'm a lazy existential broke self destructing baylien trapped on a foreign planet:mjcry:

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
shyt's nice fam,your flow is a good mixture of old school Mobb shyt/Boom Bap'ish aka the shyt i grew up on..:salute:

pawwse in advance,but you got a good voice as well,keep it up,maybe we can work if i ever get my shyt up off the ground..too bad i'm a lazy existential broke self destructing baylien trapped on a foreign planet:mjcry:

Respect for tuning in bruh, you make beats?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Respect for tuning in bruh, you make beats?

nah i spit/philosophize..on a purely street level as of now,just waiting in the cuts of thee ether to unleash the chained beast

got a dope producer tucked away dough&i'm tryin to learn the ropes myself,kick myself daily cause i should have done so ages ago