Wolf with heart stands tall against the pack!

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

One of the comments stated this possibly could've been an omega that the pack was testing to see if he was weak...if he would've ran off or not fought he would've certainly been dead.

Wolf breh stood tall though :myman:

Knew it would be this...another comment said that they wouldn’t have killed the wolf if he didn’t pass the test but kick him out the pack thus said wolf becoming a lone wolf...:to:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt. I think I know the one. Is it the one where the wolf was black or had black fur. He was an outcast who rose to the top and kept handing fades. Even when younger males came for his crown.

That shyt was dope. I remember that one

The OG pack got pushed out of their area by another pack so they went off and chilled for a few years while the black wolf started mating with them. They waited for the kids to grow up and then came back deep as fukk to take back their land.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
That shyt was dope. I remember that one

The OG pack got pushed out of their area by another pack so they went off and chilled for a few years while the black wolf started mating with them. They waited for the kids to grow up and then came back deep as fukk to take back their land.
:krs:

have to watch this:feedme:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
This video is very confusing. I wish there was a PAWG who could explain all the subtleties and intricate details:jbhmm:

:lupe:

:Cosby:

Get the.. :gladbron:

Saved by the PAWG :blessed: