Daps
Reppin
Thought that was cyrax and sektor

Mortal-Kombat-Sektor-Cyrax-Klassic-Skins.jpg

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so Hugh finally got back on the roids to play wolverine again?
why do these actors say they will never play some parts again? Craig said he would rather die than play bond again and still did it
It looks like Johnny will return as captain Jack, after he said he will not play the part for all the money in the world
Is this just a negotiation trick?

xrd-exrd.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It's the long sleeves that's fukking it up. I remember wolverine always being sleeveless
Not sure why they made that choice. also no homo but the yellow belt doesn't work either. should have made that blue.
F0rx0c7XoAA8pjg

Maybe they’ll darken the yellow in post but I doubt it. The sleeves really makes him look awkward.

It’s not a bad costume overall just some design choices.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Some of you saying that suit is "comics accurate"? No, it's not :dahell:

Where's the mask? Why is he wearing long sleeves? Why is the belt yellow and not blue?
This is like a meme of gatekeeping nitpicking geek shyt. The mask I'll give you but the rest? :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is like a meme of gatekeeping nitpicking geek shyt. The mask I'll give you but the rest? :mjlol:
You can say the belt color is nitpicking, but a long sleeve shirt and short sleeved shirt are literally two entirely separate articles of clothing.
James bond could wear a navy blue tuxedo instead of black and nobody would complain, but Let james bond come out with tuxedo and black shorts instead of black slacks, and people will notice. its not a nitpick

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I guess so but I don't care :manny:

I looked it up and he's going to wear a mask, so I'll fall back on that.

However, I still don't like the long sleeves.

Also, I don't like these padded armor designs that a lot of superhero movies like to use.