Woman Dumps All Her Cheating Boyfriend’s Apple Products In The Bathtub

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Apple-800x400.jpg

:huhldup:

There aren’t many upsides to discovering you’ve been cheated on, but I’ve found infidelity can often bring out a person’s creative side based on the endless ways people have gotten revenge on a former significant other.
After a woman in Japan discovered her boyfriend had been less than faithful, she used what she’d learned over the course of the relationship to hit him somewhere it would really hurt.
That somewhere was his wallet because she took all of his Apple products and deposited them in the tub before posting them online for some good, old-fashioned public shaming.
Just throw them in some rice. That should solve the problem. :mjlol:

http://elitedaily.com/humor/woman-dumps-cheaters-apple-products-bathtub/1008897/

:korean:

I actually am not the type to go for property, I'd just leave. I'd probably tell him off then leave. I'm not wasting energy and possible court over that.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Eh, destroying property is rarely the best answer as it doesn't really make the other party think about how their actions effected you. They know you're mad, but they can brush it off, buy new stuff and repeat the pattern again.

Hit them where it hurts. Their pride.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'd probably post her social security number to reddit and _____ so her identity could be stolen.

:merchant:

:patrice:

:ehh:

:whoa:

At first thought I whoa whoa isn't that a bit excessive. How long and how much I person would have to do to fix that. I then also thought of how long and how much a person might have to do/spend to recoop all of that. So I can see it but even with her destroying the stuff, non of your personal information would be avaliable. With hers is and that’s dangerous.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:merchant:

:patrice:

:ehh:

:whoa:

At first thought I whoa whoa isn't that a bit excessive. How long and how much I person would have to do to fix that. I then also thought of how long and how much a person might have to do/spend to recoop all of that. So I can see it but even with her destroying the stuff, non of your personal information would be avaliable. With hers is and that’s dangerous.

think rationally brehettes

:mjlol: