Woman in vegetative state for nearly a decade gives birth, prompting sex abuse probe

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve read a lot of terrible shyt on the internet.. this is up there. It brings me to tears.

I’m so sick of clown ass dudes with no pride, or morals doing weirdo shyt. It’s never going to end, I get it… but goodness how low can you go. You’re a nurse you obviously went to college. You obviously have some semblance of intelligence. Ive had ridiculously traumatic experiences with women more than I’d ever share. Still, I would never rape a breathing corpse.

Imagine your grandmother telling you one day that your father raped your mom who has been in a coma for ten years and your mom actually is incapable of ever having any idea who you, or your father is. If she’s even still alive.

Between this and PNB Rock I’m just fukked up.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Could have been a miracle. Virginia birth like Mary
full
So much is said and unsaid in this statement :dead:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I’ve read a lot of terrible shyt on the internet.. this is up there. It brings me to tears.

I’m so sick of clown ass dudes with no pride, or morals doing weirdo shyt. It’s never going to end, I get it… but goodness how low can you go. You’re a nurse you obviously went to college. You obviously have some semblance of intelligence. Ive had ridiculously traumatic experiences with women more than I’d ever share. Still, I would never rape a breathing corpse.

Imagine your grandmother telling you one day that your father raped your mom who has been in a coma for ten years and your mom actually is incapable of ever having any idea who you, or your father is. If she’s even still alive.

Between this and PNB Rock I’m just fukked up.
He aint no fukken nurse. He was some orderly, some bed pan cleaner. He doesn't have any intelligence. He just a sick fukk who saw an opportunity and took it.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This was already an episode of law and order svu.

Spoiler: the mom of the person in the vegetative state paid one of the nurse staff members to impregnate her vegetative daughter because she wanted a grandchild.

For what it's worth it was a good episode.
Oh hell nah