Woman makes whole ass apartment in the sign of a GROCERY STORE...and lived there for a year

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Yes... It's a thing called charity.
Charity is a voluntary act. You are expecting, no almost demanding, someone to do work for free. Here is something, since you know about her condition, how about you offer to pay for the work to be done.

You can't shame other people to be charitable. You can only be charitable yourself.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Charity is a voluntary act. You are expecting, no almost demanding, someone to do work for free. Here is something, since you know about her condition, how about you offer to pay for the work to be done.

You can't shame other people to be charitable. You can only be charitable yourself.

If you knew me, you wouldn't even say that like that's something I wouldn't do lol.

If this was my home and this happened. This situation would end differently.

Maybe that's the reason I don't understand the company's response to the situation.

And I don't even understand your response.
This is a whole company that has millions. And I'm a regular person.

No one is shaming. Im just saying make it make sense.

People would do more for an animal than the would do for another human being

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Not a fix for all homelessness bruh.
Just a fix in this specific situation because they literally did nothing at all but kick her out.

A person could fall in any part of that building. And sue if thats the case.

If they made that area up to code for her to live in it. Then it wouldn't be a problem.
It'll just be like an attic or a small apartment someone is living in
No because as of right now she can't sue because she's technically trespassing. If they gave her permission she no longer would be.

It's just delusional

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
i rate this if people start doing shyt like this then save up money and have full time jobs

better than squatting in other peoples homes
If wages kept up with prices, stories like this wouldn't make sense. We're stuck because the people who are supposed to fix this situation are benefiting from it.

We basically have to wait for another financial crash and for these lawmakers to lose THEIR bread too. Just like back in the depression and gilded age :snoop:

The economy is good for THEM. But the rest of us have to cope with increasing rents and grocery and Healthcare cost.