Woman makes whole ass apartment in the sign of a GROCERY STORE...and lived there for a year

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:heh:I went to school in Midland Northwood had some wild ass gangsta turkeys up there.
Breh, last week I was getting ready for work and I saw some movement outside my kitchen window. It's about 430 in the morning so I'm like wtf? I look out the window and seven turkeys are strutting up my side yard to the front yard, and across the street like

the-warriors-walking-up.gif

I don't know where the fukk they came from because I'm nowhere close to the country. Them dudes were strutting like it was their turf :russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh, last week I was getting ready for work and I saw some movement outside my kitchen window. It's about 430 in the morning so I'm like wtf? I look out the window and seven turkeys are strutting up my side yard to the front yard, and across the street like

I don't know where the fukk they came from because I'm nowhere close to the country. Them dudes were strutting like it was their turf :russ:
My parents live in Ann Arbor and a few years back our dog was going CRAZY, look outside it's a big ass turkey looking like :childplease:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Man you can't even boss up a yell at dem, nikkas be 4 real deep on some turkey set gangbanging shyt .

have a nikka like :dahell::lupe: can I call the police on these nikkas

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It sounds good but it's completely unrealistic. They fix it up for her and give her permission then she could fall off the roof and sue them.

That's not the fix to homelessness in America. People living in signs is so dystopian
Not a fix for all homelessness bruh.
Just a fix in this specific situation because they literally did nothing at all but kick her out.

A person could fall in any part of that building. And sue if thats the case.

If they made that area up to code for her to live in it. Then it wouldn't be a problem.
It'll just be like an attic or a small apartment someone is living in

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I mean, if you have shyte credit and can't afford a deposit, the fukk you gonna do?