Woman makes whole ass apartment in the sign of a GROCERY STORE...and lived there for a year

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They could've figured something out.
Easily made it up to code.
Have her work there. Made it like security post.

I'm just spit balling. But they aint even try.

This the capitalism version of "beat it chick"

Edit: or at least got her a spot to live.

Would have been great for publicity too

This.

art barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Two things that probably irritate me mlre than anything...a stealing motherfukker and somone starving or needibg common necessities. Thats bullshyt..not right....theres just too much out there for it not to be made right.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

Making it up to code. Well who is paying for all of these adjustments? Are we expecting others to pay for making her living arrangements up to code?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a homeless lady living on the side of the freeway not too far from me.... and they're literally in the process of expanding said freeway. I'm talmbout, she got a gang of shyt and sits out there doing whatever the hell it is she does (never seen her panhandle) and not even 20-30 feet away, there's all kinda heavy machinery going on... these dudes are bulldozing hundreds of pounds-- if not TONS of dirt for the expansion. Setting pillars, etc and both sides carry on with their business like its nothing :dwillhuh:

Its hands down one of the most BIZARRE things I've ever witnessed... They definitely haven't called to cops to move her off... I'm guessing she figured/cut a deal that she'll get settled in officially once they're done, but I'm still :mindblown:
they've probably called the cops on her many times, they cant really do anything and as long as she stays out they dont care anymore

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Making it up to code. Well who is paying for all of these adjustments? Are we expecting others to pay for making her living arrangements up to code?

Yes... It's a thing called charity.